1. To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

Need music fast, willing to pay

Discussion in 'Composers / Royalty Free Music' started by kmouriz, Feb 4, 2017.

1. kmouriz

kmouriz New Member

Hi,
    I'm working on my thesis film for my 3D Animation degree. The composer I was working with bailed on me so I need some music fast. I'm looking for something around 3:10 but I would need it within the next two weeks, the end of February at the latest. I am willing to pay you considering such a short deadline. If you're interested let me know and I can go over some more of the details. Here are some links with the style of music that I'm looking for:

-Kayla Mouriz

2. Harry Thompson

Harry Thompson New Member

Hi Kayla,

I'm a keyboardist/composer used to working far tighter deadlines than this (I once wrote the songs for a full-length musical theatre production in about 2 weeks).

Please visit soundcloud.com/harry-t-thompson/ for some examples of my work, and if you want to contact me or to hear some of my work with synthesisers (a bit more like the examples you have on this thread) please feel free to email me at harrythompson.info@gmail.com

Many thanks,
    Harry T Thompson

3. Anthony Saddic

Anthony Saddic New Member

Hello!

I'm a composer very experienced in writing exactly the kind of electronic music you used in your examples!! I would really love to compose for your film! I could easily get it to you within a week, giving you an extra week to let me know if you would like anything different.

Here are some examples of my work:

You are more then welcome to browse my Soundcloud for other works of mine, although these are the pieces that I think most closely resemble what you're looking for.

Thanks for your consideration!!
    ~Anthony Saddic

4. Anthony Saddic

5. kmouriz

kmouriz New Member

Hi Anthony,
    Thanks for your interest but I've already hired someone. I meant to post a notice on this thread but it completely slipped my mind.

6. Anthony Saddic

No worries. Thanks anyway!