• Before you can add your own film to the site you will need to be a contributing member of our filmmaking community.

Join the site and read more about How to Submit Film.

New Filmmaker - Open Letter

Would You Watch This Movie?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CivilRob

Dear everyone,

Instead of graduating last semester, I decided to make a feature film. I realized taking on the challenge would effect my performance in school but I also knew if I didn't give this film all of my attention it would suffer. That seemed more tragic to me then the thought of not graduating on time. I would've never been able to make this film without the equipment I was able to rent from my school so it was truly a 'now or never' situation. If all goes as planned I'll be graduating this coming semester and the class I will be taking won't qualify me to take out equipment so... I could honestly say I don't regret a thing. I would really love for you guys to check out the trailer to my upcoming film. After you do please leave a comment and let me what do you think! We're still trying to finish the movie (without free equipment) so included is a link to our indiGoGo campaign if you have a minute to check it out or share!

PS Follow your dreams.

Best,
Rob

o7qc5y.jpg

Best Reviewed Films

• Twin
    • Amirreza Taherverdi
    • Updated:
  • Ghost Car
    Tom buys a car off of the internet only to find that it is possessed by a ghost whom Tom must...
    • Sam Gannuch
    • Updated:
  • Sinclair
    A young, troubled hitman must choose between staying in his dangerous and dead-end career or...
    • Colton Van Til
    • Updated:
  • Trace
    Mix of live action and traditional animation, Trace is a short animated film about a girl who...
    • Hyo Bin Kang
    • Updated:
  • KILLING TIME
    A man waits patiently in a car for a friend to collect a parcel from him.
    • marikhbattlecry
    • Updated:
  • QUEST FOR THE BUDGET (Comedy Sketch)
    Two guys journey to find a budget for their short films!
    • BlueBand Films
    • Updated:
  • Mom
    A son comes home from a funeral, but not everything is as it seems.Made for the...
    • noah kiriu
    • Updated:
  • Out Of Depth
    From behind the wheel of his car, a young man considers an impossible choice.Featuring an...
    • Jacob Crow
    • Updated:
  • A Theif's Remorse
    A pickpocket has a change of heart mid-theft.
    • BenjaminW
    • Updated:
  • Lampu
    Two people talk about the significance of life and how it is lived.
    • marikhbattlecry
    • Updated:
Back