Royalty Free MUSIC License Options:
We offer the following MUSIC license options, all depending on your intended use:
A) Standard License | B) Mass Reproduction | C) Television/Radio Advertisement | D) Theatrical/Commercial Film
All music licenses are 100% ROYALTY FREE.
Select your preferred license option from within your shopping cart.
A) THE STANDARD LICENSE ($49.95)
This license permits usage of the Music as follows:
The Standard License includes the reproduction of up to 1,000 copies of your project in physical, tangible products like CD's, DVD's, VHS tapes, Blu-rays, toys, and console games. THE STANDARD LICENSE IS ALL YOU NEED, UNLESS YOU ARE USING THE MUSIC AS FOLLOWS:
- In free iPhone/iPad/Android/Facebook apps, podcasts, softwares, and games.
- In both free and paid, non-downloadable casual games played exclusively via a web browser
- In Television, Radio, wedding videos, and corporate videos (except for use in a Radio or TV Advertisement)
- On the world wide web, including web videos, slideshows, YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, and on websites
- In film festivals (both student and professional)
Standard license price: All of our standard music licenses are just $49.95 each.
- In an Advertisement to be run on Television or Radio
- In a commercial film release or theatrical presentation (excluding film festival screenings)
- In a paid (i.e. not free) iPhone/iPad/Android app, podcast, or downloadable software/game where more than 1,000 copies will be downloaded
- In over 1,000 physical/tangible reproductions of a product like CD's, DVD's, Blu-rays, toys, and console games
Notice: Apps and games that offer "in-app" purchasing by the user are considering paid (i.e. not free) and require the Mass Reproduction License if more than 1,000 will be distributed.
B) MASS REPRODUCTION ($149.95 for up to 10,000 copies and $299.95 for unlimited)
This license is ONLY required if you wish to make over 1,000 physical/tangible reproductions of your product or utilize the music in a paid (i.e. not free) iPhone/iPad/Android/Facebook app, podcasts, software, and/or games where more than 1,000 copies will be downloaded.
Notice: The Standard License allows up to 1,000 downloads of both free and paid software/games as well as unlimited downloads of free (and not allowing in-app purchasing) iPhone/iPad/Android apps, podcasts, softwares, and games. Therefore, you do NOT need to purchase a mass duplication license unless you're distributing over 1,000 physical/tangible reproductions of videos, softwares, games, toys within media such as CDs, DVDs, VHS tapes and the like OR using the music in paid (i.e. not free) iPhone/iPad/Android apps and podcasts to be downloaded more than 1,000 times.
Mass Reproduction license prices:
C) TELEVISION/RADIO ADVERTISEMENT ($149.95 to $299.95)
- The standard license price of $49.95 plus $100 for up to 10,000 reproductions
- The standard license price of $49.95 plus $250 for unlimited reproductions
This license is ONLY required if you are using the music in an Advertisement run on either Television or Radio.
Television / Radio Advertisement License prices:
D) THEATRICAL / COMMERCIAL FILM RELEASE ($299.95 for worldwide rights)
- For Music used in Local/Regional advertisements played on Television or Radio (with a range of 250 miles in all directions from the broadcast center), the price is the Standard License price of $49.95 plus $100 ($149.95 total)
- For Music used in Nationwide/Worldwide advertisements played on Television or Radio, the price is the Standard License price of $49.95 plus $250 ($299.95 total)
This license is ONLY required for commercial film releases and theatre presentations. Utilization of the music in non-commercial, educational, and editorial projects, like student films and contest submissions, is included in the Standard License. Please be sure to credit “Royalty Free Music by AudioMicro” in your project.
Theatrical/Commercial License Price: The Standard License price of $49.95 plus $250 per track
All of our licenses allow you use the music solely in your own projects. You cannot resell the music as a standalone product or create a derivative work that primarily contains just the music and the resell it as your own, such as a meditation CD with your voice running over the music. If you’d like to use the music in such a manner, please contact us for a special license arrangement.
We offer a bonus of 20% on purchases over $500 and in the form of store credit to be used with your next purchase. Simply contact us after you have made your purchase and we’ll place the bonus into your account. We also offer bonuses for verified charities and nonprofits.
To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!
Lost In Dreams ( Instrumental ) 2015-01-14
A Heavy - Power - Progressive Song with Various Tempo Changes