1. To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

“Remotely Creative" Soundscape artist/composer for Film & TV, work also includes various diverse pro

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Remotely Creative, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Remotely Creative

Remotely Creative New Member

Hey Guys a pleasure to be part of your diverse hugely creative community!
    “Remotely Creative"
    I am a Soundscape artist/composer for Film & TV, work also includes various diverse projects and collaborations. Following my experimental, none conformist/conventional, creative process, I attempt to connect with a piece of media channeling its effects to produce a unique original, atmospheric and sometimes bizarre soundscape. Recent work has included collaborations with international poets translating their spoken word in to experimental soundscapes. Some work having been featured at the international exhibition of digitally produced sound-&-poetry which focused on place and soundscape installed in Leicester’s Cube Gallery.

I hope to bring something new, different and outside the box to your projects!

Wishing you all continued inspiration!

Please feel free to get in touch.

Regards

Paul
    https://remotelycreativeblog.wordpress.com