1. To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

7 Indie Film Digital Distribution Companies You Can Submit to Online

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Classifieds' started by DanoSongs, Aug 27, 2012.

1. DanoSongs

DanoSongs New Member

I'm looking for a way to distribute my film Zedic and the Crimson Born for viewing online. I am going to explore 7 options and make notes in this post. I could just put it on YouTube but before I do, I would rather find a distribution solution that could do one of the following:

1. Offer a way for people to donate or pay to see the film. Its a short so I would be happy with $1 per view.

2. Provide a “content locking” solution where a viewer would complete a survey or view an ad to see the film and I am paid by the advertiser. I really do not want to deal with YouTube's random monetization approval.

3. A distributor that offers the film some exclusivity and privacy. This is really a pilot for a feature, so I'm not looking to open it up to the general public - just people who know me and my music, and maybe some heavy duty sci-fi enthusiasts”¦

4. Provide an existing user-base of independent film fans and discovery engines where my film could be found by indie scfi-fi buffs.

So here we go, these are the complete details for all 7 services:

http://www.danosongs.com/blog/...an-submit-to-online/

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2016