1. To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

Aaron James Eckardt - Music Composer

Discussion in 'Cast / Crew Classifieds' started by Aaron James Eckardt, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Aaron James Eckardt

Aaron James Eckardt New Member

Hello, my name is Aaron. I'm a professional music composer with years of experience working on tv shows, commercials, short films, docs, trailers and countless other projects.

In recent history I've had the pleasure of writing soundtracks and creating sound design for a 10 episode drama series for The Weather Channel, an episode for A&E, and a feature length documentary that aired on PBS. I've created music for commercials for companies such as Scion, Uni-bal and Chillsner just to name a few of my previous experiences.

My rates vary depending on the project that I'm working on but my main goal here is to meet new and talented people to build a road of long lasting reliable working relationships together.

Music Examples
    www.listentoaaron.com/audio-files
    www.soundcloud.com/aaroneckardt

Thanks!

Aaron James Eckardt | Music Composer
    www.listentoaaron.com
    composeraaron@gmail.com