• Before you can add your own film to the site you will need to be a contributing member of our filmmaking community.

Join the site and read more about How to Submit Film.

animated short movie on youtube - help wanted

joepidoe

Helo all,

I'm looking for a certain animated fantasy short movie that I saw a while ago on youtube.
It was so beautiful I was certain it would always stay on youtube, but it seems the movie has been deleted/moved.
I was wondering if any of you would know the name of this short movie and could tell me where I can find it (I'd like to buy it).
There was no spoken text, nor written. But there was music.

It was set in a kind of alien jungle. Where you'd see a kind of "egg" open and from it a creature would come, all around the forest such creatures would appear out of eggs. The creatures would grow and form couples that dance together, except for one creature that had a little accident and that was missing a part of his body due to that accident.
The creatures that had formed couples would disappear into the ground and this one creature would stand alone, sad.
Then another creature would appear… and at last they would form a couple too…

I can't describe it better than this,
but I really hope you've seen it too and can remember more about it.

Best Reviewed Films

• Twin
    • Amirreza Taherverdi
    • Updated:
  • Ghost Car
    Tom buys a car off of the internet only to find that it is possessed by a ghost whom Tom must...
    • Sam Gannuch
    • Updated:
  • Sinclair
    A young, troubled hitman must choose between staying in his dangerous and dead-end career or...
    • Colton Van Til
    • Updated:
  • Trace
    Mix of live action and traditional animation, Trace is a short animated film about a girl who...
    • Hyo Bin Kang
    • Updated:
  • KILLING TIME
    A man waits patiently in a car for a friend to collect a parcel from him.
    • marikhbattlecry
    • Updated:
  • QUEST FOR THE BUDGET (Comedy Sketch)
    Two guys journey to find a budget for their short films!
    • BlueBand Films
    • Updated:
  • Mom
    A son comes home from a funeral, but not everything is as it seems.Made for the...
    • noah kiriu
    • Updated:
  • Out Of Depth
    From behind the wheel of his car, a young man considers an impossible choice.Featuring an...
    • Jacob Crow
    • Updated:
  • A Theif's Remorse
    A pickpocket has a change of heart mid-theft.
    • BenjaminW
    • Updated:
  • Lampu
    Two people talk about the significance of life and how it is lived.
    • marikhbattlecry
    • Updated:
Back