• To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

Attention FILM peoples, I wanna CREATE! even if I have to move for a bit

MIND RITE

Attention FILM peoples, hello all...I'm about to finish up community college in Seattle Washington and I really want to make a short with a group other than the friends I have to beg to help me around my area. Help is hard to come by around here and I feel that my shorts suffer from it.
So I wanna collaborate with some of you out there if anyone is out there, even if I have to move for a bit, I wanna travel anyhow. I got about 5 months open for what ever and am excited as hell to make ART.
My shorts will be on the site soon and you all can have an idea of how I do my thing, if you are worried about my work. So let me know if you have ideas...cuz I got lots. Later

~Don't Let BUSH Exploit 911~

MIND RITE

Attention FILM peoples, hello all...I'm about to finish up community college in Seattle Washington and I really want to make a short with a group other than the friends I have to beg to help me around my area. Help is hard to come by around here and I feel that my shorts suffer from it.
So I wanna collaborate with some of you out there if anyone is out there, even if I have to move for a bit, I wanna travel anyhow. I got about 5 months open for what ever and am excited as hell to make ART.
My shorts will be on the site soon and you all can have an idea of how I do my thing, if you are worried about my work. So let me know if you have ideas...cuz I got lots. Later

Hey My name is Mike Jones I have a small little Film Production team called Green Sky Productions me and my brothers and some friends make short films. I call it green sky productions because I want to take every day common things and make them artistic and different. I've only produced a few movies and Im going to have them on here. Email me at Mjones_GreenSkyProductions@yahoo.com and let me know where you live and what kind of work you want to do.

MIND RITE

Yeah I will be sending in two shorts one 15 minutes and the other will be 12 minutes. One movie is a silent black and white while the other is a color talkie. I will also be sending in a few one minute shorts and a 5 minute short latr this spring that I am very excited about! I'll be loooking out for the rest of your work online...THANKS

infinitie00@hotmail.com

DR

i don't think travel will help the content of your movie...i think you should take the traveling expenses and use it to fund your movie on a local level maybe work for 4 months and shoot for 1, giving you even more money...

then again, i also think you should be a human being and remove that tag at the end of all of your future posts...

MIND RITE

LOL...Dear DR.
I don't really know what the whole human being thing is about but maybe that is another post altogether, maybe even a different web page. Just a quick statement though. BUSH uses "911" to get what he wants. He has stopped Union strikes(which help to give many benefits to many middle and low class families) he has push a worthless war effort and violated tons of environment regulations by using words like "terrorism" in his speeches. BUSH EXPLOITS EVERY PERSON WHO DIED ON SEPTEMBER 11 because he knows that he gets what he wants if he plays on emotion, pure evil.
And second. I do not need money to make a film/video. I have made 4 shorts now, and about 15 videos over the past 7 years. The shorts altogether cost me about $500 at most. That was because of tapes and microphone. DUe to doc. style story, my videos were almost free besides the tapes. YOU DO NOT NEED MONEY TO MAKE A GOOD FILM/VIDEO. Please do not place a post unless you have experience and if you do make sure it makes sense.
I want to travel to meet new people and learn new techniques that can not be taught by teachers and in books. New techniques that hungry film students are coming up with...they are out there.

infinitie00@hotmail.com

MIND RITE

Anyone wanna do a collaboration? I'm done with school(community college that is) in March and will be ready to go April-June. I'm willing to travel almost anywhere...good script? story idea? Hit me up...My work is comin soon "choice" a 12 min short at the end of Feb, the 28th I think and two more shorts in March so you can view them to get an idea of what I'm all about. Thanks.

"I don't have time for film school...I'm too busy making movies" lol

Jay

Hey, I live in Olympia, would also love to make a movie...ofcourse. I've made short films in the past, and in the mood to film a feature. I just want to work with people who are serious and love movie-making (instead of my friends who thinks its "cool"
). I got some funds stashed away for a feature, and saving up more as I work. Email me if your interested...

jpbutler20@yahoo.com

Best Reviewed Films

• Twin
    • Amirreza Taherverdi
    • Updated:
  • Ghost Car
    Tom buys a car off of the internet only to find that it is possessed by...
    • Sam Gannuch
    • Updated:
  • Sinclair
    A young, troubled hitman must choose between staying in his dangerous...
    • Colton Van Til
    • Updated:
  • QUEST FOR THE BUDGET (Comedy Sketch)
    Two guys journey to find a budget for their short films!
    • BlueBand Films
    • Updated:
  • Trace
    Mix of live action and traditional animation, Trace is a short animated...
    • Hyo Bin Kang
    • Updated:
  • Mom
    A son comes home from a funeral, but not everything is as it seems.Made...
    • noah kiriu
    • Updated:
  • Out Of Depth
    From behind the wheel of his car, a young man considers an impossible...
    • Jacob Crow
    • Updated:
  • A Theif's Remorse
    A pickpocket has a change of heart mid-theft.
    • BenjaminW
    • Updated:
  • Lampu
    Two people talk about the significance of life and how it is lived.
    • marikhbattlecry
    • Updated:
  • One Home Left Behind
    A man has a brief chance to visit his former home and walk the...
    • Alex Roselli
    • Updated:

Latest Classifieds