1. To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

Brooklyn Based Female Composer looking for films/videos to score

Discussion in 'Composers / Royalty Free Music' started by APFK1987, Mar 2, 2017.

1. APFK1987

APFK1987 New Member

My name is Alexandra and I'm a Brooklyn-based film and commercial composer. I'm a classically trained vocalist and pianist with experience in many different genres from pitching on TV commercials as a freelance composer. I have experience writing music for features, documentaries, shorts and Sound Design, sound editing and sound fx. I've done work for Emerald Nuts and Barkbox in addition to additional music for the western revenge film "Sweetwater" starring January Jones and Ed Harris.

I am currently working on a 1940's cabaret musical and continually writing songs for my experimental orchestral pop band. I can work within any budget and no time-frame is too small. If you don't have time to have me write something for you, my personal library of songs or existing library tracks, some of which can be found on my website is also open to you. I'm particularly interested in working with Women and POC directors and filmmakers.

www.alexandrakalinowski.com

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5462987/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017