• Before you can add your own film to the site you will need to be a contributing member of our filmmaking community.

Join the site and read more about How to Submit Film.

cinema31297

The short was made in 2018.The story revolves around a college student who happens to get into some strange circumstances.I dont want to spoil anymore but i can assure you all one thing-as the briefing i gave just now,the movie itself may look simple when you watch it for the first time but if you read the breakdown document given in the description of the video(i will share the link here also),you will find yourself missing out on many details or maybe even more important ones which will then look more obvious than during your first watch(read the breakdown document only after watching.you can rewatch 2nd time if you want to,after reading-i hope you do)

If you felt the same,let me know in this thread.Share you thoughts & review about the short film.Criticize to the core!

Like,support,subscribe,comment and share max !!

TITLE : BUBBLES
DURATION : 16:46 MINS
LANGUAGE : TAMIL
SUBTITLES : ENGLISH
GENRE : SCIENCE FICTION

Thank you !

Last edited:
Waiting for the reviews :
1670328511844.png

Best Reviewed Films

• Twin
    • Amirreza Taherverdi
    • Updated:
  • Ghost Car
    Tom buys a car off of the internet only to find that it is possessed by a ghost whom Tom must...
    • Sam Gannuch
    • Updated:
  • Sinclair
    A young, troubled hitman must choose between staying in his dangerous and dead-end career or...
    • Colton Van Til
    • Updated:
  • Trace
    Mix of live action and traditional animation, Trace is a short animated film about a girl who...
    • Hyo Bin Kang
    • Updated:
  • KILLING TIME
    A man waits patiently in a car for a friend to collect a parcel from him.
    • marikhbattlecry
    • Updated:
  • QUEST FOR THE BUDGET (Comedy Sketch)
    Two guys journey to find a budget for their short films!
    • BlueBand Films
    • Updated:
  • Mom
    A son comes home from a funeral, but not everything is as it seems.Made for the...
    • noah kiriu
    • Updated:
  • Out Of Depth
    From behind the wheel of his car, a young man considers an impossible choice.Featuring an...
    • Jacob Crow
    • Updated:
  • A Theif's Remorse
    A pickpocket has a change of heart mid-theft.
    • BenjaminW
    • Updated:
  • Lampu
    Two people talk about the significance of life and how it is lived.
    • marikhbattlecry
    • Updated:
Back