• Before you can add your own film to the site you will need to be a contributing member of our filmmaking community.

Join the site and read more about How to Submit Film.

Catch me if you can...

aclotm182

My mom pushed me into watching this movie...and at first i didn't want to, but after i did i found that catch me if you can was a great movie...

Inspired by the extraordinary true story of a brilliant young master of deception and the FBI agent hot on his trail, Catch Me If You Can stars oscar nominee Leonardo DiCaprio and two-time Academy Award winner Tom Hanks in one of the years most acclaimed hits!

From three-time oscar winning director Steven Spielberg, Catch me if you can follows Frank W. Abagnale, Jr. as he successfully passes himself off as a pilot, a lawyer and a doctor - all before his 21st birthday! Joel Siegel of good morning america declares, "Movies don't get much more fun than this!" while the associated press hails this incredible tale as "The most flat-out-fun movie of the year!"

PG-13
Dreamworks Pictures presents
a Kemp Company and
Splendid Pictures production
2 hours and 21 minutes

Heh took that off the back cover...im being cheap

My mom pushed me into watching this movie...and at first i didn't want to, but after i did i found that catch me if you can was a great movie...

Inspired by the extraordinary true story of a brilliant young master of deception and the FBI agent hot on his trail, Catch Me If You Can stars oscar nominee Leonardo DiCaprio and two-time Academy Award winner Tom Hanks in one of the years most acclaimed hits!

From three-time oscar winning director Steven Spielberg, Catch me if you can follows Frank W. Abagnale, Jr. as he successfully passes himself off as a pilot, a lawyer and a doctor - all before his 21st birthday! Joel Siegel of good morning america declares, "Movies don't get much more fun than this!" while the associated press hails this incredible tale as "The most flat-out-fun movie of the year!"

PG-13
Dreamworks Pictures presents
a Kemp Company and
Splendid Pictures production
2 hours and 21 minutes

Heh took that off the back cover...im being cheap

yeah the trailers said "blah" to me. but than i saw it. and than the next day i saw it again.
icon_biggrin.gif

i'd feel fair saying it was, in fact, GREAT.

well filmed, fast paced, realistic, clever, cunning, cool.... yeah.

Best Reviewed Films

• Twin
    • Amirreza Taherverdi
    • Updated:
  • Ghost Car
    Tom buys a car off of the internet only to find that it is possessed by a ghost whom Tom must...
    • Sam Gannuch
    • Updated:
  • Sinclair
    A young, troubled hitman must choose between staying in his dangerous and dead-end career or...
    • Colton Van Til
    • Updated:
  • Trace
    Mix of live action and traditional animation, Trace is a short animated film about a girl who...
    • Hyo Bin Kang
    • Updated:
  • KILLING TIME
    A man waits patiently in a car for a friend to collect a parcel from him.
    • marikhbattlecry
    • Updated:
  • QUEST FOR THE BUDGET (Comedy Sketch)
    Two guys journey to find a budget for their short films!
    • BlueBand Films
    • Updated:
  • Mom
    A son comes home from a funeral, but not everything is as it seems.Made for the...
    • noah kiriu
    • Updated:
  • Out Of Depth
    From behind the wheel of his car, a young man considers an impossible choice.Featuring an...
    • Jacob Crow
    • Updated:
  • A Theif's Remorse
    A pickpocket has a change of heart mid-theft.
    • BenjaminW
    • Updated:
  • Lampu
    Two people talk about the significance of life and how it is lived.
    • marikhbattlecry
    • Updated:
Back