1. To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

[**Closed**] Looking for composers for various projects!

Discussion in 'Composers / Royalty Free Music' started by Byron_Queale, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Byron_Queale

Byron_Queale New Member

Now closed. Thanks to all who applied.
    LAST UPDATED: 27 APRIL 2017

Hi All!

Sorry, but applications are now closed. Thanks to everybody who applied.

- Byron Queale

Overchoiced Shopper
    Current Status: Applications Closed

Genre: Comedy
    Length: Aprox. 5-6 minutes
    Genre(s) Required:
    G'day composers of Studentfilms.com!

My name is Byron, and I am a filmmaker from Australia. I am currently working on a few projects which are going to need some music to make sure the film sounds great as well as looks great. I am working on a few projects, one I have already filmed, a few that I am planning, and others which I haven't had the time to do yet.

My current project is called "Battered and Lied", and is a neo-noir film which I am still finishing planning for (currently revising script). It will require a few genres of music, some of which I am not sure of yet. (1) Blues (or Jazz) music - required for 'detective in office' scenes. (2) Some dramatic music to use when the domestic violence is about to happen. (3) Something else which I haven't figured out yet.

There are also a few comedy shorts and a comedy sketch show - which I can't talk much about yet, which I am going to start working on in the 2nd half of the year.

I would also like to say that I have no budget for the composing of music for "Battered and Lied" and the other shorts. However, the Sketch Comedy show which is 'hush hush' will most likely have a budget as it is a regular 'show' and not a one-off film.

If you have any questions, comments, or would like to talk business for one of the films, shoot me and email and I will be happy to discuss things with you!

Thanks in advance!
    Regards,
    Byron Queale - Flamin' Films

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
  2. Byron_Queale

Byron_Queale New Member

Applications now closed. Thank you to everybody who has reached out to me.

*When I start planning another couple of projects, which will be in Jun/Jul, I will re-open the applications*

Regards,
    Byron Queale (Flamin' Films)

3. Byron_Queale

Byron_Queale New Member

UPDATED 13 APRIL 2017:
    • Added project "Overchoiced Shopper"