1. To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

Composer needed for student project

Discussion in 'Composers / Royalty Free Music' started by SamBaxter, Apr 9, 2018.

1. SamBaxter

SamBaxter New Member

I am an MA student as Salford university who needs a composer for a student film.

The project will be based on celebrating Blue Peter's 60th birthday

The idea that we have come up with is creating two short video. Each film will be 5 minutes long. Totalling up to 10 minutes. As we want it to be available online as a short series of videos.

The videos will have a different themes of Blue peter such as;
    • Badges and Challenges
    • Pets and Presenters
    • Arts and crafts

The film will be presenter led who will be asking the public their favourite moments of Blue Peter. The film will also include flashbacks into the history of Blue Peter as the characters reminisce about the iconic moments of Blue Peter.

We are also looking for someone who will be able to create a jingle for us along with a score that we could use for the project. As we want this to be original.
    We would like the music to be fitting to a children's show that is upbeat and energetic that would pay tribute to Blue Peter.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. HEFletcher

HEFletcher New Member

What kind of music are you looking for? I might be able to help.

Thanks.

3. Chris Amato

Chris Amato New Member

Hi there!

I'm a musician and composer and a recent music school graduate based in Boston. I'd love to work on this project with you!

You can check out my resume/portfolio here: chrisamatomusic.yolasite.com

Let me know if you're interested and I can start right away!

Chris

4. Music Doc

Music Doc New Member

Hey there Sam! Sounds like you're about to embark on an exciting project - I've lived in London so it's really cool to see this kind of tribute being made! I'm a composer, just completed my PhD at University of Pittsburgh and have the background and skills to tailor something fun yet earnest for this project. Let me know if I can contribute in some way!

5. SamBaxter

SamBaxter New Member

Hi,
    I am looking for music that is fitting to children's films that is upbeat and energetic.
    We have a scene in the film that is based on challenges of Blue Peter. In this scene the presenter took part in indoor skydiving. so we would need music that has a fast pace to it.

Feel free to contact me on my email s.baxter@edu.salford.ac.uk , if you have any questions about the project.

Regards,
    Sam Baxter

6. SamBaxter

SamBaxter New Member

Hi,

Thank you for showing interest in the project.

I am looking for music that is fitting to children's films that is upbeat and energetic.
    We have a scene in the film that is based on challenges of Blue Peter. In this scene the presenter took part in indoor skydiving. so we would need music that has a fast pace to it.

My email is s.baxter@edu.salford.ac.uk if you have any questions about the project. please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Regards,
    Sam Baxter