1. To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

Experienced composer will score your film for free

Discussion in 'Composers / Royalty Free Music' started by Daniel Mauck, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Daniel Mauck

Daniel Mauck New Member

I like to write ambient piano/electronic and/or Philip Glass sounding music, but can do pretty much any style. You can listen to a lot of my tracks on SoundCloud here: and on my web site at www.danielmauck.com

The last project I worked on had Tom Cruise in it. My music has been given positive reviews by Cameron Crowe and James Taylor. The best way to reach me is via email at djmauck@mac.com.

Please note that the free offer only applies to music I don't need live musicians for, with the exception of piano or some simple guitar. If you want a jazz score, or a metal score, or even live orchestra, I can do that, but I'd need to hire musicians and pay studio recording fees, so I'd have to receive payment at cost.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017