• Before you can add your own film to the site you will need to be a contributing member of our filmmaking community.

Join the site and read more about How to Submit Film.

Favorite Director

Who is your favorite director ???...I'll post the most famous one's(doesn't neccesarilly mean they'

• George Lucas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orson Welles

• Frank Capra

• Stanley Kubrick

• Total voters
i really liked Naqoyqatsi it was what inspired me to make Still Making Waves which is a film about the after math of Katrina and the side effects and trauma on the people of Louisiana and Mississippi

Martin Scorsese. TAXI DRIVER was the first film to connect with me on a bunch of different levels. I saw it and thought "Im not the only one in world". I went on a quest to see everything he did after that.
IMG_2013102729436.jpg
IMG_2013102729436.jpg

Akira Kurosawa would have to be my favorite director, so many of his movies I love, I cant say this about any other director.
Ran would have to be my choice as my favorite film by him, it has amazing battle scenes and is all around epic right from the cinematography to the costuming.

ALFRED HITCHCOCK
His movies unfold with such confidence that we delight in trusting the teller — even when he betrays that trust by killing off the heroine in the first hour.

Best Reviewed Films

• Twin
    • Amirreza Taherverdi
    • Updated:
  • Ghost Car
    Tom buys a car off of the internet only to find that it is possessed by a ghost whom Tom must...
    • Sam Gannuch
    • Updated:
  • Sinclair
    A young, troubled hitman must choose between staying in his dangerous and dead-end career or...
    • Colton Van Til
    • Updated:
  • Trace
    Mix of live action and traditional animation, Trace is a short animated film about a girl who...
    • Hyo Bin Kang
    • Updated:
  • KILLING TIME
    A man waits patiently in a car for a friend to collect a parcel from him.
    • marikhbattlecry
    • Updated:
  • QUEST FOR THE BUDGET (Comedy Sketch)
    Two guys journey to find a budget for their short films!
    • BlueBand Films
    • Updated:
  • Mom
    A son comes home from a funeral, but not everything is as it seems.Made for the...
    • noah kiriu
    • Updated:
  • Out Of Depth
    From behind the wheel of his car, a young man considers an impossible choice.Featuring an...
    • Jacob Crow
    • Updated:
  • A Theif's Remorse
    A pickpocket has a change of heart mid-theft.
    • BenjaminW
    • Updated:
  • Lampu
    Two people talk about the significance of life and how it is lived.
    • marikhbattlecry
    • Updated:
Back