1. To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

Film quest Dec 27 & 28th

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Classifieds' started by Patrick W. Delaney, Dec 20, 2002.

1. Patrick W. Delaney

Patrick W. Delaney New Member

Dear Studentfilm viewers,

My name is Patrick Delaney and I along with my associates will be filming, editing, and composing the music for a film all within a 48-hour period starting on December 27th, 2002.

The script is already written (it's a drama) and we are all pumped up to go. This is something we have already done a few times. We do this per our own prerogative; to have fun and gain experience. This is purely self-organized.

If anyone is interested in helping us out, please email me ASAP. We live in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area of Minnesota. We are mostly in need of Actors/Actresses. Expect a great resume-building experience. We can provide you a place to live for a couple nights and maybe some food.
    Thanks guys!

Patrick Delaney

pat_of_mn@yahoo.com

2. Patrick W. Delaney

Patrick W. Delaney New Member

Dear Studentfilm viewers,

My name is Patrick Delaney and I along with my associates will be filming, editing, and composing the music for a film all within a 48-hour period starting on December 27th, 2002.

The script is already written (it's a drama) and we are all pumped up to go. This is something we have already done a few times. We do this per our own prerogative; to have fun and gain experience. This is purely self-organized.

If anyone is interested in helping us out, please email me ASAP. We live in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area of Minnesota. We are mostly in need of Actors/Actresses. Expect a great resume-building experience. We can provide you a place to live for a couple nights and maybe some food.
    Thanks guys!

Patrick Delaney

pat_of_mn@yahoo.com