• To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

Film quest Dec 27 & 28th

Dear Studentfilm viewers,

My name is Patrick Delaney and I along with my associates will be filming, editing, and composing the music for a film all within a 48-hour period starting on December 27th, 2002.

The script is already written (it's a drama) and we are all pumped up to go. This is something we have already done a few times. We do this per our own prerogative; to have fun and gain experience. This is purely self-organized.

If anyone is interested in helping us out, please email me ASAP. We live in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area of Minnesota. We are mostly in need of Actors/Actresses. Expect a great resume-building experience. We can provide you a place to live for a couple nights and maybe some food.
Thanks guys!

Patrick Delaney

pat_of_mn@yahoo.com

Dear Studentfilm viewers,

My name is Patrick Delaney and I along with my associates will be filming, editing, and composing the music for a film all within a 48-hour period starting on December 27th, 2002.

The script is already written (it's a drama) and we are all pumped up to go. This is something we have already done a few times. We do this per our own prerogative; to have fun and gain experience. This is purely self-organized.

If anyone is interested in helping us out, please email me ASAP. We live in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area of Minnesota. We are mostly in need of Actors/Actresses. Expect a great resume-building experience. We can provide you a place to live for a couple nights and maybe some food.
Thanks guys!

Patrick Delaney

pat_of_mn@yahoo.com