• To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

FILM SCOOL?

C

I'm currently a Sophomore at the University of Alabama. There is no film school in the state of Alabama but UA's Communications department is suposed to be good. I'm looking into places to apply to when I graduate. I was thinking FSU. Why? The main reason is they pay for your movies, right? I've heard differently. Aslo, living in Alabama, I get instate graduate fees. Nice and cheap. Is this a good school?

P.S- I want to be a writer and director. I don't care if it's indie or with MGM or whatever. I just want to make movies.

C

I'm currently a Sophomore at the University of Alabama. There is no film school in the state of Alabama but UA's Communications department is suposed to be good. I'm looking into places to apply to when I graduate. I was thinking FSU. Why? The main reason is they pay for your movies, right? I've heard differently. Aslo, living in Alabama, I get instate graduate fees. Nice and cheap. Is this a good school?

P.S- I want to be a writer and director. I don't care if it's indie or with MGM or whatever. I just want to make movies.