1. To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

get a brand new XL1s for under 1000$!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Classifieds' started by bpossl98, Apr 10, 2003.

1. bpossl98

bpossl98 New Member

yes it's true. no where else in the world can you find a brand new canon XL1s for only 175$!!!!! this is no joke! i'm getting TWO cameras! email me at bpossl98@calvin.edu (that's the letter 'l' not number '1') and i'll send you the info!! i'm dead serious about this! do not bid on this auction! this item is simply your info for getting yourself a brand new XL1s!!! simply email me and i'll tell you about it! skeptical of this whole thing? ask me about it!! you'll find out how you can get your very own personal canon XL1s, all for 175$. and when you buy this camera with my *free* info, the 175$ includes the body, all accessories including batteries, a 16x lens, and a 1 year warranty!!!! all for only 175$!!! you're getting this camera for basically nothing!!! i don't check forums that often, so if you want to reply, then send me a letter for your XL1s for under 200$!! email me and find out how!!!

2. bpossl98

bpossl98 New Member

yes it's true. no where else in the world can you find a brand new canon XL1s for only 175$!!!!! this is no joke! i'm getting TWO cameras! email me at bpossl98@calvin.edu (that's the letter 'l' not number '1') and i'll send you the info!! i'm dead serious about this! do not bid on this auction! this item is simply your info for getting yourself a brand new XL1s!!! simply email me and i'll tell you about it! skeptical of this whole thing? ask me about it!! you'll find out how you can get your very own personal canon XL1s, all for 175$. and when you buy this camera with my *free* info, the 175$ includes the body, all accessories including batteries, a 16x lens, and a 1 year warranty!!!! all for only 175$!!! you're getting this camera for basically nothing!!! i don't check forums that often, so if you want to reply, then send me a letter for your XL1s for under 200$!! email me and find out how!!!

3. jdunn555

jdunn555 Member

i smell a scam