1. To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

get a brand new XL1s for under 1000$!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Classifieds' started by bpossl98, May 15, 2003.

1. bpossl98

bpossl98 New Member

yes it's true! you can get your own brand new canon XL1s for under 1000$! it's absolutely amazing!!! skeptical? then email me!!! at bpossl98@calvin.edu (that's the letter 'l' not number '1') and i'll tell you all about it! plus this kit includes all accessories, including batteries, 16x lens, and a 1 year warranty! plus, the amount is actually a lot less than 1,000$! i already got mine! don't believe me? ask me about it! i dont' check forums very often, so if you reply, please reply to my above email address. find out how you can get your OWN XL1s for dirt cheap, and completely new!!!!

2. bpossl98

bpossl98 New Member

yes it's true! you can get your own brand new canon XL1s for under 1000$! it's absolutely amazing!!! skeptical? then email me!!! at bpossl98@calvin.edu (that's the letter 'l' not number '1') and i'll tell you all about it! plus this kit includes all accessories, including batteries, 16x lens, and a 1 year warranty! plus, the amount is actually a lot less than 1,000$! i already got mine! don't believe me? ask me about it! i dont' check forums very often, so if you reply, please reply to my above email address. find out how you can get your OWN XL1s for dirt cheap, and completely new!!!!

3. ahhhhhh WHY WON'T THIS GUY F*CK OFF!!!!! [​IMG]

We already had a discussion about his little "matrix" scam! Some people are just so persistent...

If you don't look I'll force you to _=_

4. JASONvb

JASONvb Member

someone please just ban him... his only 10 posts were all titled "loose your money the easy way"

"This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time"

5. Lieber gott, this bloke has the persistence of a bad rash and is about as welcome as Alan Ralksy to an anti-spammer meeting.

So here goes ... WE KNOW YOU'RE A CONMAN. GO AWAY.

Does anyone else think that was plain enough?

Richard Purves
    One Man Band
    omb@blueyonder.co.uk
    http://www.omb.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/