1. To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

Hello, My name is Jake Lefkowitz

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Jake Lefkowitz, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Jake Lefkowitz

Jake Lefkowitz New Member

Hello, my name is Jake Lefkowitz and I am a Film Composer, Audio Engineer and guitarist. I started playing music at the age of three and have been playing guitar now for fifteen years. I have a diploma from SAE (school of Audio Engineering) which I attended after high school and I now study film scoring at Berklee College of Music.

Being involved with music and my love of film for all this time has allowed me to be comfortable with a variety of genres and styles. From action to horror to comedy, I love to compose all of it! And best of all, for those of you also in college, we can relate better to each other and form strong connections which can last for the entirety of our careers.

Fun things about me:
    - My favorite films are Marvel films, the imitation game, and V for Vendetta.
    - Favorite soundtracks: Forrest Gump, all Marvel Scores, Imitation Game, How to train your dragon, all of John Williams, Kingsman: Secret Service
    - Favorite food: Sushi
    - Favorite Tv Shows: The Flash, Arrow, and Drake and Josh
    - Programs Im sufficient at: Pro Tools 11, Logic Pro x, Finale
    - Favorite styles to compose- Action, horror, comedy, and sci-fi
    - Favorite sports- Tennis and hockey

I hope to meet everyone and you can check out my music at www.soundcloud.com/jake-lefkowitz-music

2. mack jackson

mack jackson New Member

Hi really its nice to participating with you guys. I am fortunate to be surrounded by many people in my life and though i am happy to be a part of your team.
    Seriously its nice music and it feels to hear again & again.

3. johnniewalk

johnniewalk New Member

Hello jack nice to see your post, good to here you choose a musician as your profession and myself is johnniewalk working as a seo analyst.