• To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

Producer Mlopez

Hey Friends!

My name is Matt Lopez and I am a student at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco.

I am currently producing a short film called "Letter from Mommy," it's about an expecting mother who gets diagnosed with cancer, and the difficult choices she must make because of it. It is our hope to spread awareness of cancer through the completion of this film, and let the film be a message that will encourage people to donate to cancer research, or support groups. Most importantly I want this film to let cancer patients know that they are not alone, and many share the struggle all over the world. My father was diagnosed with cancer, and unfortunately passed away, so I know how hard it can be.

Our team consist of the director Ki Nguyen, the D.P. Yuito Kimura, and I. We are looking to build the rest of the team soon, as we are shooting on April 28th, and May 5th, and 6th. If you are in the San Francisco area and wish to help out, please feel free to contact me at matt_lopez_84@yahoo.com

More importantly friends, I am running an Indiegogo campaign to raise money for the film, you can check out more details about the project here http://igg.me/at/mommy/x/9923978

We could really use any help in either donations, or spreading the campaign and facebook page around. I hope you guys can join us on this journey to help create an important film, and give the people battling cancer a voice of their hardships.

Again you can find the campaign at: http://igg.me/at/mommy/x/9923978
The Official Facebook page is: https://www.facebook.com/letterfrommommy
If you would like to help, my email is matt_lopez_84@yahoo.com

Thanks again, friends!

Best Reviewed Films

• Twin
    • Amirreza Taherverdi
    • Updated:
  • Ghost Car
    Tom buys a car off of the internet only to find that it is possessed by...
    • Sam Gannuch
    • Updated:
  • Sinclair
    A young, troubled hitman must choose between staying in his dangerous...
    • Colton Van Til
    • Updated:
  • QUEST FOR THE BUDGET (Comedy Sketch)
    Two guys journey to find a budget for their short films!
    • BlueBand Films
    • Updated:
  • Trace
    Mix of live action and traditional animation, Trace is a short animated...
    • Hyo Bin Kang
    • Updated:
  • Mom
    A son comes home from a funeral, but not everything is as it seems.Made...
    • noah kiriu
    • Updated:
  • Out Of Depth
    From behind the wheel of his car, a young man considers an impossible...
    • Jacob Crow
    • Updated:
  • A Theif's Remorse
    A pickpocket has a change of heart mid-theft.
    • BenjaminW
    • Updated:
  • Lampu
    Two people talk about the significance of life and how it is lived.
    • marikhbattlecry
    • Updated:
  • One Home Left Behind
    A man has a brief chance to visit his former home and walk the...
    • Alex Roselli
    • Updated:

Latest Classifieds