• To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

Shaye Wyllie

Although I am not a composer, I am looking to become a music supervisor and would like to gain more experience in the field by helping students find music for their films.

I can help you:

- Find someone to compose an original score for your film
- Find songs that would go perfectly with your film
- With licensing music, in case you'd like to use a more popular song in your film
- Edit the songs so that everything stays on point and the music matches the video
- Make an official agreement with the composer / artist stating that you are allowed to use their work so that there are no future problems

And what ever else you may need to help you find your music for your project.

I understand that most students have either no budget or a very low budget for their films and I am more than willing to negotiate my fee. But what I do ask for in return is a "music supervisor" credit on your final project and a copy of the final project for my portfolio.

If interested, you may message me here or email me at shayewyllie@gmail.com to discuss your project in further detail and for any questions or concerns you may have. Thanks.

C.U. Studio

Hi Shaye
I'm looking for a composer who can do music in the style of the duel scene in The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly. I'd love to use the actual music but I expect it would cost too much. Maybe you can help me. I can't pay since I have very little budget. But in the remote chance the video ever makes any profit I can give you a percentage.
Please take a look at my post & see if you'd be interested. Thanks for your time.
http://www.studentfilms.com/threads/need-music-for-my-the-good-the-bad-the-ugly-style-scene.25070/

Best Reviewed Films

• Twin
    • Amirreza Taherverdi
    • Updated:
  • Ghost Car
    Tom buys a car off of the internet only to find that it is possessed by...
    • Sam Gannuch
    • Updated:
  • Sinclair
    A young, troubled hitman must choose between staying in his dangerous...
    • Colton Van Til
    • Updated:
  • QUEST FOR THE BUDGET (Comedy Sketch)
    Two guys journey to find a budget for their short films!
    • BlueBand Films
    • Updated:
  • Trace
    Mix of live action and traditional animation, Trace is a short animated...
    • Hyo Bin Kang
    • Updated:
  • Mom
    A son comes home from a funeral, but not everything is as it seems.Made...
    • noah kiriu
    • Updated:
  • Out Of Depth
    From behind the wheel of his car, a young man considers an impossible...
    • Jacob Crow
    • Updated:
  • A Theif's Remorse
    A pickpocket has a change of heart mid-theft.
    • BenjaminW
    • Updated:
  • Lampu
    Two people talk about the significance of life and how it is lived.
    • marikhbattlecry
    • Updated:
  • One Home Left Behind
    A man has a brief chance to visit his former home and walk the...
    • Alex Roselli
    • Updated:

Latest Classifieds