1. To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

Independent composer at your service!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Jamboymusic, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Jamboymusic

Jamboymusic New Member

Hello

I'm a great lover of film and am keen to be involved in any project that wants a bespoke soundtrack. I've got a portfolio for perusal at but I'd really love to work with a film maker from scratch. If the budget is limited or non-existent, no problem. I really want some experience, I love composing and I'd be delighted to hear from any film buffs who need an atmosphere to their work. My previous experience is mainly in private orchestral commissions and advert jingles, which are paid well enough but are not satisfying my larger ambition, so anyone who wants to collaborate is most welcome indeed.

Looking forward to any projects!

2. Hello, my name is Sam Ashurov and i make films. I've worked with composers before to create originial scores for my films. (Examples can be seen in my short documentary about homeless people, )
    If you would like to work together again shoot me an email and we can talk about future plans.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hello,
    My name is Andrew Sokolowski and I am a filmmaker who post videos and Films every other Monday on YouTube. I just finished my latest short film Infinite Scope and I would really like it to have an original score. The problem is that I only have till Monday when it both needs to be sent into a film festival and posted to our YouTube page. If you are interested an believe you could have a soundtrack done by Monday please contact me at
    bluebandfilms@gmail.com

I will send you an un-scored and unlisted link right away.

This film was made on a budget of $0 but if it makes money (through YouTube or a Film Festival) I will make sure you get paid.

Thanks,
    Andrew Sokolowski

4. Jamboymusic

Jamboymusic New Member

Love to work with both of you! You can get me direct at jamirocks@hotmail.com Looking forward to seeing what you're up to :)