• To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

Looking for a composer for a short film titled "Until The End"

Hi,
We are making a student film for Sydney Film School and need music.
Here's the synopsis for the film(currently in pre-production):

Deserted by her parents, 13-year-old Sarah encounters an aged man who is like an angel sent from above, her grief subdues as he attempts to soothe her pain during the last hour of the world.

She - Sarah, a thirteen year old girl is grieving over her parents who took the easier way out. He - Marty, an aged man who has experienced the multitudes of life. There is one hour left till the dying of the sun, his and her paths cross at this last moment, and despite of the difference in age and backgrounds, a friendship is built as a conversation unfolds between the two. Marty attempts to befriend her through various means, and although reticent at first, Sarah slowly lets down her shield, he comforts her by sharing his experience and advice.

There is a certain musical sound we would like to achieve in the end and that's similar to "Valuska" by Mihaly Vig.
Any composers interested please contact me at ashley.sullivan.sfs@gmail.com

Seth Guerra

Hello,
My colleague and I, (Seth Guerra, Nathaniel Bauerle) both music students at Southeastern Louisiana University, are interested in composing for your project, "Until the End". We were intrigued by the concept for the project, and are excited to hear back from you about the opportunity.
Thanks
By the way, I also sent this message to you as an email. I'd love to hear back from you soon. This is my email address seth.guerra@selu.edu

Justin Snively

Hi Ashley,

I am a composer and would be very interested to speak with you more about your project. I recently sent you over an email to follow up on this post.

Take Care.

Jeremy Lindsay

Hey Ashley,

I am a classically trained pianist who is drawn to somewhat dark or emotional stories, and I think my music will fit your film. I watched the Valuska - Land and Bread video and I am certain that that is a style of music I can create.

Check out my music here (you might want to listen to Introduction and Horizon Sailor):

jeremylindsay.bandcamp.com

Most of my music is electronic, but like I said, I am a classically trained pianist, so I am very flexible to any needs you might have. I try to make the electronic elements in my music sound as organic as possible, which might be something you are looking for.

Please contact me if you are interested (I am willing to work for free):

jlindsay.creative@gmail.com

~Jeremy

Last edited:

Aron Future

Hi Ashley

Film sounds good. l am a composer and have dark piano music that would be perfect for your film.
l sent you an email.

Bruno DDuprat

Greetings,

My name is Bruno Duprat, I'm a composer living in Boston, MA.
I've been working with Music Production for many years now. I've done many animation scores and short film scoring, jingles and commercials, recording studio audio engineering, also performances and shows.

I'm currently working specifically with composing for motion picture.

It will be great to be be part of your project.

Please check my website at:

www.brunoduprat.com

Hope hearing from you soon,

All the best,

Bruno Duprat

Hi,
We are making a student film for Sydney Film School and need music.
Here's the synopsis for the film(currently in pre-production):

Deserted by her parents, 13-year-old Sarah encounters an aged man who is like an angel sent from above, her grief subdues as he attempts to soothe her pain during the last hour of the world.

She - Sarah, a thirteen year old girl is grieving over her parents who took the easier way out. He - Marty, an aged man who has experienced the multitudes of life. There is one hour left till the dying of the sun, his and her paths cross at this last moment, and despite of the difference in age and backgrounds, a friendship is built as a conversation unfolds between the two. Marty attempts to befriend her through various means, and although reticent at first, Sarah slowly lets down her shield, he comforts her by sharing his experience and advice.

There is a certain musical sound we would like to achieve in the end and that's similar to "Valuska" by Mihaly Vig.
Any composers interested please contact me at ashley.sullivan.sfs@gmail.com

Best Reviewed Films

• Twin
    • Amirreza Taherverdi
    • Updated:
  • Ghost Car
    Tom buys a car off of the internet only to find that it is possessed by...
    • Sam Gannuch
    • Updated:
  • Sinclair
    A young, troubled hitman must choose between staying in his dangerous...
    • Colton Van Til
    • Updated:
  • QUEST FOR THE BUDGET (Comedy Sketch)
    Two guys journey to find a budget for their short films!
    • BlueBand Films
    • Updated:
  • Trace
    Mix of live action and traditional animation, Trace is a short animated...
    • Hyo Bin Kang
    • Updated:
  • Mom
    A son comes home from a funeral, but not everything is as it seems.Made...
    • noah kiriu
    • Updated:
  • Out Of Depth
    From behind the wheel of his car, a young man considers an impossible...
    • Jacob Crow
    • Updated:
  • A Theif's Remorse
    A pickpocket has a change of heart mid-theft.
    • BenjaminW
    • Updated:
  • Lampu
    Two people talk about the significance of life and how it is lived.
    • marikhbattlecry
    • Updated:
  • One Home Left Behind
    A man has a brief chance to visit his former home and walk the...
    • Alex Roselli
    • Updated:

Latest Classifieds