1. To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

Looking for a tense/dramatic project to put an analog synth score to.

Discussion in 'Composers / Royalty Free Music' started by Devon Robbins, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Devon Robbins

Devon Robbins New Member

Hey everyone. I'm an electronic musician making music under the name finale. If you are looking for a score similar to that in The Social Network, or any of the films that Reznor/Ross have worked on, I might be your guy.
    I love doing sound design with analog synthesizers. I recently released an EP (here) and am interested in doing some textural music for a short. These are songs that are meant to be played live, so aren't really score type tunes, but there are a lot of textures in there. The last two tracks on the record in the link are not so beat-driven and can give some idea as to what I'm referring to.
    Thanks for taking a look. Hopefully we can make something happen together.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nadav Cohen

Nadav Cohen New Member

Another fellow composer here - I just took a listen to your bandcamp link. Fantastic work. I'm a big fan of it. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Cheers,
    Nadav Cohen
    Nadavcohenmusic.com

3. Devon Robbins

Devon Robbins New Member

Hey, Nadav. Thanks for having a listen. Glad you like it.

4. Devon Robbins

Devon Robbins New Member

Hey everyone. I have some newer stuff uploaded on my soundcloud page.
    Here is a dark, heavy piece.
    And here is a more relaxed, ambient one.

5. Muhammad Mashtooli

Muhammad Mashtooli New Member

Hi, Devon
    I have a Film needs a score that matches what you are looking for!

6. Devon Robbins

Devon Robbins New Member

I messaged you on soundcloud.

7. Devon Robbins

Devon Robbins New Member

New music here if you're interested. Ambient sample manipulation stuff.