1. To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

Looking for Composer - Student short film

Discussion in 'Composers / Royalty Free Music' started by Han Czar Francisco, Jun 25, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Han Czar Francisco

Han Czar Francisco New Member

Hi,
    I am a student filmmaker from International Academy of Film and Television HK and I am currently looking for a music composer for a short film I made titled "Chess". It's a short drama film about a schizophrenic student and his roommate. Unfortunately, since this is a student work, there will be no pay however you will be credited in the film. Thank you for your time

Cheers,
    Han Czar Francisco

2. Kate May

Kate May New Member

Hi Han,

I'd love the chance to work on this with you! You're premise sounds really interesting.

Here's a recent track I made:

If you want the music in a certain genre, let me know!

My email's katemmay98@gmail.com if you want to talk more.

Thanks! :)

3. Hi Han

Check out my website:
    http://petermichaelmathiesen.com
    Hope we can work together
    Mail:tr.peter@hotmail.com

All the best
    Peter

4. Jonathan Lucy

Jonathan Lucy New Member

This reminds me of one of my favorite movies, A Beautiful Mind, scored by the late James Horner. I would be interested in working on this project. I am a composer who is classically trained and has worked on many symphonic works and for many independent video games. Below is a short demo reel of the kind of work I do. Let me know if you are interested in continuing the conversation.

0:00 - 0:40: Thematic Music (Hero)
    0:41 - 1:13: Dungeon Music (Video Game)
    1:14 - 1:30: Boss Music (Video Game)
    1:31 - 1:48: World Music (Oriental)
    1:49 - 2:16: Emotional Music (Loss)
    2:17 - 2:48: Percussive Music (Valiant)
    2:49 - 3:22: Ambient Music (Deserted Mountain World)
    3:23 - End: Heroic Music (Destiny)

5. genshi

genshi Active Member

Hey Han,

Sent you a PM. I scored a film for one of your fellow schoolmates who found me here.

Let me know what style of music you are looking for...in the meantime, here is a quick example of what I can do, which may be most fitting for your film (though I have a VERY wide variety of styles which you will hear on my Soundcloud page):

Let us know...

6. Jake Nikolas

Jake Nikolas New Member

Hi there!
    If you're still looking for a composer, I'd love to help.
    Here's a link to some of my past work.

7. fever dream

fever dream New Member

hey, i'm new to this site so I don't quite know how it works yet, but I am however interested in making some music for you. Here is my work: https://ffeverdream.bandcamp.com/

8. STORDIAU

STORDIAU New Member

Hello,

If I can help you let me know. You can find all my compositions on my website :

www.alexstordiausounddesign.com

I'd love to hear from you.

Greetings,

Alexander Stordiau

9. Manuel F.

Manuel F. New Member

Hello, i'm interested in scoring your project, if you like my music feel free to contact me.

10. Daniel Ofner

Daniel Ofner New Member

11. AmyHambrook

AmyHambrook New Member

Hi Han,

If you're still seeking a composer, I'd be more than happy to help. I recently did a short film for film students at University; it was a great experience. Anyway, feel free to have a look at my Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/amywamy

Best of luck with your short film! :)
    Amy

12. Jesse Walton

Jesse Walton New Member

Hey!

Firstly let me introduce myself, my name is Jesse Walton and I am a 22 year old composer from Lewes, near Brighton (UK). I have studied music for my whole life, and consider myself to be sound in all areas. I am extremely easy to work with and I am always willing to take constructive feedback. I am also happy to work to extremely specific briefs.

Check out my work here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wgdd7tpa7zdicfu/AAAt-dVfyGw5jAVegHams6cma?dl=0

Please contact me on:
    jesse_walton@hotmail.co.uk

13. Yuri-F

Yuri-F New Member