1. To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

Looking for Sound Designer for Animation

Discussion in 'Composers / Royalty Free Music' started by Dianaa, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Dianaa

Dianaa New Member

Hello,

I'm Diana and I'm currently an honours animation student working on my final project at an Australian university. My partner, Karen, and I are looking for someone who can compose a soundtrack with foley sounds for our 3min 2D animation film. We have a composer for music but they cannot provide us with foley sounds. We believe these extra sound effects will really add another level to the performance of our animation. However if you would like to do both music and sound effects, we are happy to take both into consideration.
    Unfortunately, we are students so we can't provide monetary payment but it'll look great on your portfolio!

Check out these links for some early style frames and our rough animatic to give an idea of what our film will look like:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bija05dri2ywan1/AABSi8tF8ohcMEKV7osf5bhSa?dl=0

We're going for a calming beautiful feel to our film that slowly builds up to the drama, with a sweet/touching ending. Our assessment is due 11th October in Sydney time zone (+10:00) so we'll be working with you until then.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks in advance,
    Diana & Karen

2. Nadav Cohen

Nadav Cohen New Member

Hi Diana!

My name is Nadav Cohen and I am a film composer from Melbourne (Next door neighbours!) Your film sounds really interesting and I would love to help you compose some sound and music for it. You can browse through my previous work and portfolio on my website:

Nadavcohenmusic.com

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
    Nadav Cohen
    Nadavcohenmusic.com

3. Dianaa

Dianaa New Member

We are still looking for someone to help us with sound design!

If you're interested please send me a message on my student email 11996749@student.uts.edu.au

4. Mariana Calegari

Mariana Calegari New Member

Hey Diana and Karen,

My name is Mariana Calegari, I'm film composer from Rome - Italy. I don't know if you already found a partner for your project but I am interested!! So, I'm sending my portfolio:

This link on youtube is a soundtrack that I did for a festival in Poland this year:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2vAfFfQy10&t=41s

This is a short animation in black white, music by me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHsakpWuc28

You can see another things in my channel! Please, send your feedback.
    Thanks,

Mariana.
    mari.calegari@gmail.com

5. Seth T. T. Scott

Seth T. T. Scott New Member

Love the animatic! Here's some of my foley work, albeit for something with a much darker theme:

I am best reached at: SethTTScott@gmail.com

Best,
    Seth