• Before you can add your own film to the site you will need to be a contributing member of our filmmaking community.

Join the site and read more about How to Submit Film.

Looking for .....

Lagwagon

I'm looking for Festivals in the B.C canada and Wash US area could you give me infot

Ten years on the wagon and still laggingnd

I'm looking for Festivals in the B.C canada and Wash US area could you give me infot

Ten years on the wagon and still laggingnd

Yeah Seattle does have a great festival and "it is" called the International Seattle Film Festival as Tissy was saying. Also Shoreline Community College has a strong up and coming film department and is putting on two festivals this year.
The first is a one minute film Festival and cost a dollar a movie to enter. I believe and the winners work will be put on DVD and possibly distributed with the colleges annual award winning journal "Spin Drift". Entries are due in early March and I can get more details if anyone is interested.
The second festival is in the late spring and is open for any films up to 30 minutes, not sure on entry fees yet though. Both festivals are open to anyone in college or high school or no school from where ever in the world so...SEND THEM MOVIES IN! I'll post a address if anyone is interested or you can e-mail me at

infinitie00@hotmail.com
~S. Tyler Wilson~

~Don't Let BUSH Exploit 911~

Hey, let me know any details you can about that One minute fest. I just shot a short, that will probablly have a 60 second running time. It was an experiment of sorts, and will hopefully be online soon. I shot the whole thing myself. It is shot by, and starring me. I used the crappiest camera I could get my hands on ( my old Sony 8mm camcorder) and shot teh whole thing in a 14 foot by 40 foot stretch of woods behind my inlaws house in N.C. It will be part of an online article I am writting titled "What I did on my Christmas Vacation" And, is essentially, explanning that you dont need high tech equipment, or a cast and crew, or even, in my case, a tripod (which I left at home accidentally) to make a short film. It is a simple little tale, titled "Pursued", and while i believe I have enough footage to make it, time will only tell. So let me know, and Ill probablly send it in.
R. Michael McWhorter

And you shall know us by the trail of dead.

Okay..sounds cool. I'll send you some info. on Tues. I have a meeting with the good old film club and they'll let me know. And this is a task I'll let you know cuz those film club kids are the definition of "film student"...know it all, eager, black cloth wearing, noise in the air jack assess, lol. But they think I'm cool now because I made a black and white silent so they should be nice to me at the meeting, lol. OK too much info, but I'll let you know soon! Peace

~Don't Let BUSH Exploit 911~

Best Reviewed Films

• Twin
    • Amirreza Taherverdi
    • Updated:
  • Ghost Car
    Tom buys a car off of the internet only to find that it is possessed by a ghost whom Tom must...
    • Sam Gannuch
    • Updated:
  • Sinclair
    A young, troubled hitman must choose between staying in his dangerous and dead-end career or...
    • Colton Van Til
    • Updated:
  • Trace
    Mix of live action and traditional animation, Trace is a short animated film about a girl who...
    • Hyo Bin Kang
    • Updated:
  • KILLING TIME
    A man waits patiently in a car for a friend to collect a parcel from him.
    • marikhbattlecry
    • Updated:
  • QUEST FOR THE BUDGET (Comedy Sketch)
    Two guys journey to find a budget for their short films!
    • BlueBand Films
    • Updated:
  • Mom
    A son comes home from a funeral, but not everything is as it seems.Made for the...
    • noah kiriu
    • Updated:
  • Out Of Depth
    From behind the wheel of his car, a young man considers an impossible choice.Featuring an...
    • Jacob Crow
    • Updated:
  • A Theif's Remorse
    A pickpocket has a change of heart mid-theft.
    • BenjaminW
    • Updated:
  • Lampu
    Two people talk about the significance of life and how it is lived.
    • marikhbattlecry
    • Updated:
Back