1. To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

musical

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Classifieds' started by dr delarocker, May 7, 2003.

1. dr delarocker

dr delarocker Member

I'm just testing the waters here. I've written a musical, and I was just wondering if any filmmakers out there would be interested in collaborating and filming the darn thing. I don't know if anyone is interested in musicals. Chicago was such a flop (ha). Anyhow, I'm still a ways away from having my end done, but I just wanted to put out a couple of feelers.

2. dr delarocker

dr delarocker Member

I'm just testing the waters here. I've written a musical, and I was just wondering if any filmmakers out there would be interested in collaborating and filming the darn thing. I don't know if anyone is interested in musicals. Chicago was such a flop (ha). Anyhow, I'm still a ways away from having my end done, but I just wanted to put out a couple of feelers.

3. Michael Chowanec

Michael Chowanec New Member

Well...where do you live?

Movies are magic.

4. dr delarocker

dr delarocker Member

I live in South Orange County, near San Clemente.

5. cammo407

cammo407 Member

I'd be interested, depending on the concept. Whats it about???

Cammo