• Before you can add your own film to the site you will need to be a contributing member of our filmmaking community.

Join the site and read more about How to Submit Film.

NC's first URBAN FILM FESTIVAL!!! ?

...it's "OFFICIAL," the Urban Literary Film Festival is now open for business. The first urban-independent film festival in North Carolina, we aim to build a forum for your artistic creations. Take a look around, get your projects finish or just make plans to attend. Without you, our failure is their success (the powers that be), but like with any new venue, the proof is in the belief.

If your an actor or aspiring, writer, director, producer or filmmaker, the Urban Literary Film Festival is North Carolinas first venue to tap into the market that so many HipHop artist have already paved the way within.

It's all going down October 16-18 2003 in Greensboro. PLACE TBA (we've got a local group who's trying to steal our idea), so we will update the site soon, but for now, it's deep cover!!! ?

CHECK THE SITE: http://www.ULFF.org or http://www.UrbanLiterature.com and let's make HISTORY...

Malcolm eXcalibur

...it's "OFFICIAL," the Urban Literary Film Festival is now open for business. The first urban-independent film festival in North Carolina, we aim to build a forum for your artistic creations. Take a look around, get your projects finish or just make plans to attend. Without you, our failure is their success (the powers that be), but like with any new venue, the proof is in the belief.

If your an actor or aspiring, writer, director, producer or filmmaker, the Urban Literary Film Festival is North Carolinas first venue to tap into the market that so many HipHop artist have already paved the way within.

It's all going down October 16-18 2003 in Greensboro. PLACE TBA (we've got a local group who's trying to steal our idea), so we will update the site soon, but for now, it's deep cover!!! ?

CHECK THE SITE: http://www.ULFF.org or http://www.UrbanLiterature.com and let's make HISTORY...

Malcolm eXcalibur

Mark M

Hey Malcolm! That sounds like fun! I'm from Greensboro also! I'll definitely attend - and may try to enter (OCT 16 is my birthday)! Thanks for the info.

Like the website too!

Mark M
Scooter Productions

Imbroglio

Do you necessarily have to live in NC to enter, because Im from Maryland. My Grandma lives their and I go there all the time so I have a way of attending the festival. The website was hot.

Life is a Disease...Im the cure...

Mark M

As best as I can remember from the website - it was open to ANY filmmaker, as long as the film had three of the required elements listed on the site.

I took that to mean ANY filmmaker.

Mark M
Scooter Productions

...the festival is open to everyone, not just Greensboro or North Carolina residents. If you have a film and you want to submit it, then by all means do so. This is just the first urban-themed film festival of this type as well as for the NC area and we want it to be a huge success. So pass the word, get your screenplays finished and let's make it happen!!! ?

Thanks for the complement, I worked hard to make it different in style than the other indie sites.

Best Reviewed Films

• Twin
    • Amirreza Taherverdi
    • Updated:
  • Ghost Car
    Tom buys a car off of the internet only to find that it is possessed by...
    • Sam Gannuch
    • Updated:
  • Sinclair
    A young, troubled hitman must choose between staying in his dangerous...
    • Colton Van Til
    • Updated:
  • Trace
    Mix of live action and traditional animation, Trace is a short animated...
    • Hyo Bin Kang
    • Updated:
  • KILLING TIME
    A man waits patiently in a car for a friend to collect a parcel from him.
    • marikhbattlecry
    • Updated:
  • QUEST FOR THE BUDGET (Comedy Sketch)
    Two guys journey to find a budget for their short films!
    • BlueBand Films
    • Updated:
  • Mom
    A son comes home from a funeral, but not everything is as it seems.Made...
    • noah kiriu
    • Updated:
  • Out Of Depth
    From behind the wheel of his car, a young man considers an impossible...
    • Jacob Crow
    • Updated:
  • A Theif's Remorse
    A pickpocket has a change of heart mid-theft.
    • BenjaminW
    • Updated:
  • Lampu
    Two people talk about the significance of life and how it is lived.
    • marikhbattlecry
    • Updated: