1. To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

Need partners to co form production company

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Classifieds' started by Fishdirt, Dec 12, 2002.

1. Fishdirt

Fishdirt New Member

Right now I am in an idea stage for a production company. The goal I am aiming for is to make features and either sell them to distributers or distribute them myself.

I plan on doing directing, a majority of cinematography and some editing in the dv format. What I need are people who love to edit and do cgi as well as lighting. What I am asking is that they have their own gear.

Since this is a partnership I can not pay, though I plan to have at least A camera and a digital workstation by summer of 2003, this is when I plan on going into production on the first film. I already have a sound guy and music director. If you live near kalamazoo Michigan, Elkhart Indiana or anywhere in between, e-mail me at : Fishdirt@juno.com

Thanks

"The worst times in life happen the moment before the dreams come true"

2. Fishdirt

Fishdirt New Member

Right now I am in an idea stage for a production company. The goal I am aiming for is to make features and either sell them to distributers or distribute them myself.

I plan on doing directing, a majority of cinematography and some editing in the dv format. What I need are people who love to edit and do cgi as well as lighting. What I am asking is that they have their own gear.

Since this is a partnership I can not pay, though I plan to have at least A camera and a digital workstation by summer of 2003, this is when I plan on going into production on the first film. I already have a sound guy and music director. If you live near kalamazoo Michigan, Elkhart Indiana or anywhere in between, e-mail me at : Fishdirt@juno.com

Thanks

"The worst times in life happen the moment before the dreams come true"