• To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

Need Suggestions for CBD Documentary?

lisamay

Hi!

After a long break, we finally got a new project, and it is about a CBD oil documentary. According to the client, it should be the inspiration and should clear all doubts of people about CBD oils. Yes, it is for the countries where medical use of cannabis is legal, especially medical marijuana, hemp and CBD oils. Basically, the documentary is about the use of cannabidiol oils for pain management. In this regard, we got many already available ads and documentaries from here, but according to my team, we should go with our own idea.

We have many ideas in mind. Likewise, we can't filmize the story of a couple who is against the use of CBD products but after watching their colleagues success against pain and anxiety decides to use CBD. We also have many other kinds of ideas. I am here to know your suggestions in this regard. Also, I need your advice about the cast, their ages, and if you have any stories in mind, you can share.

I'm personally a big fan of CBD oil for pain management. But someone I know used CBD oil for pain management because he worked on an oil rig and that is rigorous work. But he failed a drug test by testing positive for marijuana and he was fired because of it. Hope your documentary is a success.

lisamay

I'm personally a big fan of CBD oil for pain management. But someone I know used CBD oil for pain management because he worked on an oil rig and that is rigorous work. But he failed a drug test by testing positive for marijuana and he was fired because of it. Hope your documentary is a success.

Thank Hamilton for your input. We are interviewing the CBD communities and found it is working for many people. Even our research team is studying different well-known medical papers to present everything with authenticity.

Latest posts

Best Reviewed Films

• Twin
    • Amirreza Taherverdi
    • Updated:
  • Ghost Car
    Tom buys a car off of the internet only to find that it is possessed by...
    • Sam Gannuch
    • Updated:
  • Sinclair
    A young, troubled hitman must choose between staying in his dangerous...
    • Colton Van Til
    • Updated:
  • QUEST FOR THE BUDGET (Comedy Sketch)
    Two guys journey to find a budget for their short films!
    • BlueBand Films
    • Updated:
  • Trace
    Mix of live action and traditional animation, Trace is a short animated...
    • Hyo Bin Kang
    • Updated:
  • Mom
    A son comes home from a funeral, but not everything is as it seems.Made...
    • noah kiriu
    • Updated:
  • Out Of Depth
    From behind the wheel of his car, a young man considers an impossible...
    • Jacob Crow
    • Updated:
  • A Theif's Remorse
    A pickpocket has a change of heart mid-theft.
    • BenjaminW
    • Updated:
  • Lampu
    Two people talk about the significance of life and how it is lived.
    • marikhbattlecry
    • Updated:
  • One Home Left Behind
    A man has a brief chance to visit his former home and walk the...
    • Alex Roselli
    • Updated:

Latest Classifieds