1. To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

New guy...sort of Hi all!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Classifieds' started by David, May 15, 2003.

1. David

David New Member

Hey everyone.

I've been a lurker here for over a year, but
    just decided to register and maybe join in from
    time to time. I'm a composer, lyricist, and producer. I divide my time (or at least my tastes and talent) between films and musical theatre.
    Check out my site for more info and samples:
    www.jdavidcrosby.com
    Looking forward to getting to know you all.
    I guess I better keep the tradition going as with
    most new composers on this board....
    If anyone needs a song, music or complete score,
    let me know!
    ReelMelodies@aol.com

David
    www.jdavidcrosby.com

2. JASONvb

JASONvb Member

You could use a good web designer [​IMG]

"This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time"

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Holy sh**!!! What the fizzock is going on hyar??!!?!?! Holy Cow almighty!!! As soon as the page popped up I fell back in my chair and went into a seizure!!!! AHHHHH!!!! ME EYES! ME NOSE!!!! I'm....MMMMMEEEEELLLTTTTIIIINNNNGGGG....!!!!! [​IMG]

No but seriousely...welcome to the board. I'm Kyle...the friendly message board assh***

TacoWagonProductions

"They look like psychos? Is that what they look like? They were Vampires. Psychos do not EXPLODE when sunlight hits them. I don't give a f*** how crazy they are!" - George Clooney in 'From Dusk Till Dawn'

4. David

David New Member

Hey guys
    One of these days when I can afford it I'll
    get a better site design. But for now it gets
    the job done.

David
    www.jdavidcrosby.com

5. TizzyEntertainment

TizzyEntertainment Active Member

Welcome aboard. Glad you decided to quit lurking in the shadows, and come into the light with the rest of us wackos. [​IMG]
    R. Michael

"Luck, is when opportunity, meets preperation." "There are 3 sides to every story. Yours, mine, and the truth, and none of us are lying" -Robert Evans