• To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

New Site Design

Chris W

Studentfilms.com Owner
Staff member
As you may have probably already noticed, the forum and the site has recently had a major re-design. I hope you like the new look and feel but there are also a ton of new features that I just added.

Here are the main new features:

1. Featured Threads - The main page of the site now acts as a "portal" with a list of the featured threads of the site. To become a featured thread automatically the thread has to be liked 5 times. So start "liking" threads everyone! :) (Studentfilms.com "likes" not Facebook likes) A moderator or admin can also "feature" a thread manually.

2. Unread Posts Indicator - Now there's a big red icon with the number of unread posts in the middle of the menu bar. Hopefully this will make it easier to find new posts.

3. The site is now 100% mobile friendly. The old version had a bunch of glitches in the mobile version. Now it looks very nice.
I hope you like the new design of the site. Please comment below to let me know how you like it.

Last edited:

genshi

Nicely done. Also, I think this will help to keep people motivated by seeing featured posts that they may not have seen otherwise.

Chris W

Studentfilms.com Owner
Staff member
Nicely done. Also, I think this will help to keep people motivated by seeing featured posts that they may not have seen otherwise.
Glad you like it.

It should be helpful to promote great threads and content that people would miss otherwise.

Best Reviewed Films

• Twin
    • Amirreza Taherverdi
    • Updated:
  • Ghost Car
    Tom buys a car off of the internet only to find that it is possessed by...
    • Sam Gannuch
    • Updated:
  • Sinclair
    A young, troubled hitman must choose between staying in his dangerous...
    • Colton Van Til
    • Updated:
  • QUEST FOR THE BUDGET (Comedy Sketch)
    Two guys journey to find a budget for their short films!
    • BlueBand Films
    • Updated:
  • Trace
    Mix of live action and traditional animation, Trace is a short animated...
    • Hyo Bin Kang
    • Updated:
  • Mom
    A son comes home from a funeral, but not everything is as it seems.Made...
    • noah kiriu
    • Updated:
  • Out Of Depth
    From behind the wheel of his car, a young man considers an impossible...
    • Jacob Crow
    • Updated:
  • A Theif's Remorse
    A pickpocket has a change of heart mid-theft.
    • BenjaminW
    • Updated:
  • Lampu
    Two people talk about the significance of life and how it is lived.
    • marikhbattlecry
    • Updated:
  • One Home Left Behind
    A man has a brief chance to visit his former home and walk the...
    • Alex Roselli
    • Updated:

Latest Classifieds