1. To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

Ninichi | Experienced Film Composer for Hire

Discussion in 'Composers / Royalty Free Music' started by Ninichi, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Ninichi

Ninichi New Member

Hello everyone!

I’m Ninichi & I'm a freelance music composer for indie films, animations, games and other media. I can compose in a very wide range of styles and am currently available for commissions! I’m told that I’m incredibly versatile, so do get in touch if you’d like to explore working together.

ninichimusic.com

Here are a few examples of my work in various styles:

Testimonials

‘In my 13 years of directing, producing and editing 10 feature and 17 short films, I’ve worked with many composers. None have impressed me more than Ninichi. She’s fast on the turnaround, compliments the action on screen without overwhelming it…’ She’s my first choice with anything I work on from this point forward’.

- Dexter Goad | Filmmaker & Owner of ShadowDog Productions

‘Working with Ninichi was fantastic! I was impressed by the speed at which she composed the music I commissioned, and all the right moods were hit. The 'Saving Clara' theme gets me involuntarily clenching my teeth with worry during the final scene. Exactly the feeling I wanted the audience to experience. Thanks to her, I've finally wrapped up a project I had been putting on and off for 3 years'

- Erik Boismer | Producer of Warmth

-----
    I also have some royalty free music available for those with lower budgets.

I’m a great supporter of indie projects and would love to hear about yours and to explore whether I can help you and be a part of it.

-----
    NINICHI
    Ninichimusic.com
    @ninichimusic

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
  2. Ninichi

Ninichi New Member

3. Ninichi

Ninichi New Member

Finished working on Cirque du Mors - a fantasy/horror shortfilm coming out in Oct 2018. Here's a short teaser trailer:

4. Ninichi

Ninichi New Member

Calico - a cute cat game, I've done the music for, has just launched on Kickstarter! kck.st/2xQ7EoC

[​IMG]

5. Ninichi

Ninichi New Member

Currently working on the game music soundtrack for MINI HOSPITAL - a super fun tycoon-style game coming out on mobile in December! The soundtrack is almost complete though - so I'm accepting new commissions NOW [​IMG]!

6. Ninichi

Ninichi New Member

Cirque du Mors - has just been released on YouTube:

Open for NEW Commissions!