• Before you can add your own film to the site you will need to be a contributing member of our filmmaking community.

Join the site and read more about How to Submit Film.

Ross Milner

Experienced 'Pianist' or 'Violinist' wanted!
Pianists:
I will be needing piano piece(s) with an emotional style. It will need to be in the style of Ludovico Einaudi, or Frederic Chopin. Watch the video below to see what kind of piece I am after.

Violinists:
Again, it will have to fill an emotional style. Please see video to see the style I am after:

Combinations (if you can play both or want to do a collab):
Go for it! The more instruments in one track the merrier, as long as it works.
Please see this track for what I'm after if you can play both violin and piano:

More about the project:
I'm looking for a composer for a short drama film. It is a UK based adult drama similar to US TV show, 'Heroes', and will include superpowers. It is for a major project to attain my BA(Hons) degree in Media Production at the University of Derby, England, UK. As it is a University project I cannot offer any money (unless the track is really really good). Your track(s) will be used in online media sources, on smartphone applications, and be screened in small cinemas. You will be fully credited in all situations.

Last edited:
Experienced 'Pianist' or 'Violinist' wanted!
Pianists:
I will be needing piano piece(s) with an emotional style. It will need to be in the style of Ludovico Einaudi, or Frederic Chopin. Watch the video below to see what kind of piece I am after.

Violinists:
Again, it will have to fill an emotional style. Please see video to see the style I am after:

Combinations (if you can play both or want to do a collab):
Go for it! The more instruments in one track the merrier, as long as it works.
Please see this track for what I'm after if you can play both violin and piano:

More about the project:
I'm looking for a composer for a short drama film. It is a UK based adult drama similar to US TV show, 'Heroes', and will include superpowers. It is for the final major to attain my BA(Hons) degree in Media Production at the University of Derby, England, UK. It is already due to be screened at the QUAD cinema in Derby. As it is a University project I cannot offer any money (unless the track is really really good), however, I am constantly making films outside the University and also run a Media company so you could be offered a future job prospect with paid oppertunities. Your track(s) will be used in online media sources, on smartphone applications, and be screened in small cinemas. You will be fully credited in all situations.

Looks like either Alexsey or myself can do the job for you. Aleksey has some great examples there, and I'm sure you've already heard mine on my thread, but I would really love to do this as well, so whomever you choose I'm sure we would be greatly appreciative! Let me know who you decide to go with...

Hi Ross,

I would like to be considered as the composer for your film.
Examples of my work can be found at http://musicbyedharris.wix.com/1

The track playing on my home page is in a similar vein to the type of music you require but I would of course compose something original for your project.

Yours hopefully,
Ed

Hi guys, I am looking through the responses now, thanks for your fast replies.
If you are chosen I shall send you a message.
Thanks guys!

Best Reviewed Films

• Twin
    • Amirreza Taherverdi
    • Updated:
  • Ghost Car
    Tom buys a car off of the internet only to find that it is possessed by a ghost whom Tom must...
    • Sam Gannuch
    • Updated:
  • Sinclair
    A young, troubled hitman must choose between staying in his dangerous and dead-end career or...
    • Colton Van Til
    • Updated:
  • Trace
    Mix of live action and traditional animation, Trace is a short animated film about a girl who...
    • Hyo Bin Kang
    • Updated:
  • KILLING TIME
    A man waits patiently in a car for a friend to collect a parcel from him.
    • marikhbattlecry
    • Updated:
  • QUEST FOR THE BUDGET (Comedy Sketch)
    Two guys journey to find a budget for their short films!
    • BlueBand Films
    • Updated:
  • Mom
    A son comes home from a funeral, but not everything is as it seems.Made for the...
    • noah kiriu
    • Updated:
  • Out Of Depth
    From behind the wheel of his car, a young man considers an impossible choice.Featuring an...
    • Jacob Crow
    • Updated:
  • A Theif's Remorse
    A pickpocket has a change of heart mid-theft.
    • BenjaminW
    • Updated:
  • Lampu
    Two people talk about the significance of life and how it is lived.
    • marikhbattlecry
    • Updated:
Back