• Before you can add your own film to the site you will need to be a contributing member of our filmmaking community.

Join the site and read more about How to Submit Film.

Please watch my film tell me what you think.

tom crozier

i'm 17 it's my second attempt at a short please be honest and advice or criticism you have would be great, have to watch on a computer thanks tom

I like the composition and editing. Story is coherent enough, even though there is room for improvement. You have potential, good job. I'll be honest with my thoughts, so that they can be helpful and move you toward a good direction.

Sound mix. (Sound between angles, there is a change in room tone. You can't have that)
Audio. (Dialogue levels at times is too low, and at times its too high. Sometimes music doesn't blend in well, use audio cross-dissolve, use ADR if needed for some lines)
Camera. (Too shaky, then cuts to a very stable angle)
180 Degree. (You can't cross it. Ever. Learn what it is.)

Besides, it is well done.

Good job Tom, keep 'em comin

Suggestions-
1) Use a tripod
2) Work on the audio- couldn't make out some of the dialog
3) Either duck the audio or run it at a low level. It washed out some of the dialog.

Nice work for a 17 year old.

Best Reviewed Films

• Twin
    • Amirreza Taherverdi
    • Updated:
  • Ghost Car
    Tom buys a car off of the internet only to find that it is possessed by a ghost whom Tom must...
    • Sam Gannuch
    • Updated:
  • Sinclair
    A young, troubled hitman must choose between staying in his dangerous and dead-end career or...
    • Colton Van Til
    • Updated:
  • Trace
    Mix of live action and traditional animation, Trace is a short animated film about a girl who...
    • Hyo Bin Kang
    • Updated:
  • KILLING TIME
    A man waits patiently in a car for a friend to collect a parcel from him.
    • marikhbattlecry
    • Updated:
  • QUEST FOR THE BUDGET (Comedy Sketch)
    Two guys journey to find a budget for their short films!
    • BlueBand Films
    • Updated:
  • Mom
    A son comes home from a funeral, but not everything is as it seems.Made for the...
    • noah kiriu
    • Updated:
  • Out Of Depth
    From behind the wheel of his car, a young man considers an impossible choice.Featuring an...
    • Jacob Crow
    • Updated:
  • A Theif's Remorse
    A pickpocket has a change of heart mid-theft.
    • BenjaminW
    • Updated:
  • Lampu
    Two people talk about the significance of life and how it is lived.
    • marikhbattlecry
    • Updated:
Back