1. To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

Royalty Free Music website without charge / Classic, Trailer, Intro, etc. Music

Discussion in 'Composers / Royalty Free Music' started by Lino Rise, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Lino Rise

Lino Rise New Member

Hi guys,

You need a great new source of free music for your YouTube channel, video, TV-broadcast or just your I-Pod?

There are a lot of websites out there where you can get free music, but mostly you have to pay for your “free”mp3 downloads or licences. Sometimes you can use the music for private purposes only and you have to pay if you would like to use the music in a commercial project. Just a few websites, artists or YouTube users providing their music really for free. So it’s a bit tricky to find the real deal you are looking for.

I my case, the music is licensed under the creative common licence by attribution 3.0. That means you simply have to attach the source and music artist to your project. For example: in the information field below your YouTube video. Share under the same conditions or share alike.

www.linorise.de or www.free-intro-music.com

You can use my music for instance to create some YouTube channel intros like in the video below.

There is also Music available in following categories:

- Free Image Film Music
    - Free Intro Music
    - Free Trailer Music
    - Free Intro Music for YouTube Videos
    - Free Classic Music
    - Free Electronic Music
    etc.

This is a non profit project and can only survive by getting a few little jobs during the free music production projects. So I really appreciate when you share this project (Lino Rise) and recommend my website, that I can keep producing sounds for your cost free pleasure.

Thank you a lot.
    Yours Lino Rise :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lino Rise

Lino Rise New Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lino Rise

Lino Rise New Member

Check out my new Trailer Soundtrack on SoundCloud

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lino Rise

Lino Rise New Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lino Rise

Lino Rise New Member

Hey guys,

a lot of new Stuff is online. I added a few Royalty Free Sounds to the Cinematic and Trialer Section.

6. Lino Rise

Lino Rise New Member

A lot new Royalty Free Music Online.

Just download this stuff at www.linorise.com

check this out:

7. MewScoop

MewScoop New Member

As for free royalty music, i download from the 2 sites mainly for my youtube PS4 game background music. You can search in the blank by the name of the royalty free music you want to download http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/ and after it is finished you can play it online. I still have no idea how to download but if you figure it out plz tell me. Another site is http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/free-mp3-download-websites.html which has a few royalty free music, but i do not recommend this site since some of them are to old.