1. To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

Sam Foster Sound | Experienced Composer for Hire

Discussion in 'Composers / Royalty Free Music' started by Samantha Foster, Feb 6, 2018.

1. I am Sam Foster, a freelance composer looking for new projects! I've scored multiple indie films, animation, video game, and media projects. I compose in many genres. For more info (demo reels, contact info, etc.), visit: www.samanthafoster.net

If interested in custom music, contact me via email or on my website's online contact form. Rates are negotiable.

I also have a small selection of royalty-free tracks available on Bandcamp and AudioJungle:

Bandcamp Royalty-Free: https://samanthafoster.bandcamp.com/album/royalty-free-tracks-mixed-bag-vol-1

AudioJungle: https://audiojungle.net/user/samfostersound/portfolio

2. Check out my music in Southern Comfort, a Hollywood indie feature film. Scored both the trailer and the full film:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looking for projects!

4. HEFletcher

HEFletcher New Member

Where are you getting these projects from? I've been searching everywhere for filmmakers and game creators needing a score and nothing!

5. Looking for new projects!

6. Scored the short film The Small Gray Book

7. Sally

Sally New Member

Wow, well done for the trailer! I remember you from SoundCloud a year or 2 back actually; great stuff :D did you go to school for music/composition/etc? I am trying to develop my ideas into bigger scope.

8. Working on some indie game projects right now!

9. Maximillian Remmler

Maximillian Remmler New Member

Hello Samantha! I'm currently working on a new short film in pre production stage, and I'm looking for a composer. The style would mostly fit into classical music. Let me know if you're interested!

10. Definitely interested! Would love more info! Would you like to discuss further via email or PM?

11. Maximillian Remmler

Maximillian Remmler New Member

Absolutely! I'm conducting a project in Iceland until Friday so please pardon my replies if they're delayed. You can email me at soloshortfilms@gmail.com

12. Scored the indie game Raids of Nohosphere

13. Looking for new projects!

14. Looking for another animation or film project!