• To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

Screenplays needed to be given away

alanpower

Hello everyone,

I have posted on numerous sites before trying to give away short scripts of mine for free, money, I don't care. I just really want them made by anyone who wants to make a film and needs any type of screenplay. I was told plenty of times that my question of asking whether anyone wants a screenplay or not is somehow not a suitable question to ask but I'm trying to have them produced by anyone, I want my screenplays made. I don't want to go through life not having them made, I try myself but people won't help me so I thought that people on the internet would like to have an already written script ready to shoot and make it in whatever way they want. It's very hard to make films I know and I don't have friends to help me. If there is anyone out there who wants a screenplay or two or three or as many as they want to make then please contact me through my email which I will post at the very end of this post. I would love for people to make my screenplays and then do whatever I can to support them. It would help me and help so many people too. Please don't tell me my post shouldn't be here because this isn't a place to give scripts away or something like that, that's not going to stop me and honestly I don't see why I shouldn't, I'd like to give people the opportunity to make something.

My email is - alanmartinpower@gmail.com

Give me a message if your interested.

Thank you.

Best Reviewed Films

• Twin
    • Amirreza Taherverdi
    • Updated:
  • Ghost Car
    Tom buys a car off of the internet only to find that it is possessed by...
    • Sam Gannuch
    • Updated:
  • Sinclair
    A young, troubled hitman must choose between staying in his dangerous...
    • Colton Van Til
    • Updated:
  • QUEST FOR THE BUDGET (Comedy Sketch)
    Two guys journey to find a budget for their short films!
    • BlueBand Films
    • Updated:
  • Trace
    Mix of live action and traditional animation, Trace is a short animated...
    • Hyo Bin Kang
    • Updated:
  • Mom
    A son comes home from a funeral, but not everything is as it seems.Made...
    • noah kiriu
    • Updated:
  • Out Of Depth
    From behind the wheel of his car, a young man considers an impossible...
    • Jacob Crow
    • Updated:
  • A Theif's Remorse
    A pickpocket has a change of heart mid-theft.
    • BenjaminW
    • Updated:
  • Lampu
    Two people talk about the significance of life and how it is lived.
    • marikhbattlecry
    • Updated:
  • One Home Left Behind
    A man has a brief chance to visit his former home and walk the...
    • Alex Roselli
    • Updated:

Latest Classifieds