1. To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

Screenwriter and Director

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Michael Kakoczki, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Michael Kakoczki

Michael Kakoczki New Member

I'm currently a horror student film maker and I'm working on couple of projects, my main one is
    https://www.facebook.com/ShallowDeathMovie
    I'm be filming and uploading to this page
    https://www.youtube.com/user/ACTONEFANFILM
    I am a independent student and still looking for a school but I'm hopping to get support for my films and if anyone has a cool idea for a movie idea in horror I would love to work you and I'm also mid-level video editor :)

2. GregB87

GregB87 New Member

Hello,

My name is Greg Birkumshaw (www.gregbmusic.com), I'm just finishing my Masters in Composition to Moving image, where I've studied over two years to a "Very High Distinction" level, composition styles in sound design, music/music'al clich├ęs, sensory-stimulate sounds and how I communicate and coincide them all to help with audio dramatics.

With the Time/gaps between projects I write, and produce my own audio/sound plays...
    (one of which I think made it to the website?... need to load more?...) :)

I've just come to the point of being told to find a website, so, I did, and she's still in teething bless her? :) haha

But... Should you want to look www.gregbmusic.com... it's sparse at the moment but, if you would like a specific bespoke sample, I'd be happy to oblige?!!! :D

Thank you,

Greg Birkumshaw

www.gregbmusic.com

3. Michael Kakoczki

Thanks I will look into it what type music you do I need some music to be made for my film I'm making. I'm still finishingthe script but I'm be filming each video like a series

4. Michael Kakoczki

5. GregB87

GregB87 New Member

Hahaha...
    At least your's looks nice... haha...
    Mine was changing everyday... and just as I thought I knew what I was doing, I turned everything Transparent?!!!... ha... :eek:
    Look forward to the possibility of working with you... how has scripting been going?