• Before you can add your own film to the site you will need to be a contributing member of our filmmaking community.

Join the site and read more about How to Submit Film.

Short Film - Looking For a Score

ALH

Hi all,

I don't have the final cut for my short film yet (hopefully 1-2 weeks), but it could use a score to enhance it when it is done. The category is comedy/horror, with the premise being the dead sister of two brothers comes back from the gave to haunt them for all the pranks they played on her as a kid, with the two brothers learning a moral lesson in the end.

Disclaimer, this will be my third piece, which means it won't be mind-blowing. I'd still love to find someone wanting to practice.

Hi - i'm looking for a short film clip (between 2 and 5 minutes) that I can score music to as part of a university assignment.

Was just wondering if your short film was available to score? If so it would be great to have a chat!

Best,
Tom

Hi - i'm looking for a short film clip (between 2 and 5 minutes) that I can score music to as part of a university assignment.

Was just wondering if your short film was available to score? If so it would be great to have a chat!

Best,
Tom
I have something I'll be working on in the next few weeks if you want to score that :)

I’d also be interested in chatting with you about your project. Hope it’s all going well, and Hello Tom! I’d love to hear some of your work! Always great to meet a fellow composer.

Hello! I am a self taught pianist and composer of mainly orchestral music, some electronic as well. If there is still music you want to be composed for any of your short films, feel free to contact me. My email is jfkelleher96@gmail.com

Last edited:
Hi all,

I don't have the final cut for my short film yet (hopefully 1-2 weeks), but it could use a score to enhance it when it is done. The category is comedy/horror, with the premise being the dead sister of two brothers comes back from the gave to haunt them for all the pranks they played on her as a kid, with the two brothers learning a moral lesson in the end.

Disclaimer, this will be my third piece, which means it won't be mind-blowing. I'd still love to find someone wanting to practice.
Hi all,

Hi, I have a company called Nuroc Global and we a plethora of artist from all different genres that we can do the score for any film you need. We are looking for new films everyday. We have artist and producers that submit to us everyday. I hope we can talk soon.

Best Reviewed Films

• Twin
    • Amirreza Taherverdi
    • Updated:
  • Ghost Car
    Tom buys a car off of the internet only to find that it is possessed by a ghost whom Tom must...
    • Sam Gannuch
    • Updated:
  • Sinclair
    A young, troubled hitman must choose between staying in his dangerous and dead-end career or...
    • Colton Van Til
    • Updated:
  • Trace
    Mix of live action and traditional animation, Trace is a short animated film about a girl who...
    • Hyo Bin Kang
    • Updated:
  • KILLING TIME
    A man waits patiently in a car for a friend to collect a parcel from him.
    • marikhbattlecry
    • Updated:
  • QUEST FOR THE BUDGET (Comedy Sketch)
    Two guys journey to find a budget for their short films!
    • BlueBand Films
    • Updated:
  • Mom
    A son comes home from a funeral, but not everything is as it seems.Made for the...
    • noah kiriu
    • Updated:
  • Out Of Depth
    From behind the wheel of his car, a young man considers an impossible choice.Featuring an...
    • Jacob Crow
    • Updated:
  • A Theif's Remorse
    A pickpocket has a change of heart mid-theft.
    • BenjaminW
    • Updated:
  • Lampu
    Two people talk about the significance of life and how it is lived.
    • marikhbattlecry
    • Updated:
Back