• To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

Shure FP32A+case and Tram TR50 for SALE

BBALEH

Hi I'm new to this forum but I'm trying to sell some equipment. I have a Shure fp32a portable field mixer and porta brace case for 275, and two tram tr50 lavalier condenser microphones for 100 each.everything is in like new condition. If you want to buy or need more info my email is bbaleh@gmail.com

OddDuck

Hi,

I'm responding to your posting for your 32A for sale. Is it available?

Is the mixer available by itself? If so, what would be a fair price you would deem reasonable?

Can you describe the condition and the accessories included?

I'm also a student (age 67) and finished my first video production course here in Orange County, CA.

Please feel welcome to call me.

Thank you,

Thomas Kalajian, Production coordinator

Camera 1 Productions

Compelling Video for Establishing Market Dominance

Home Site | Search | YouTube | Social Media | Presentations

PO Box 1120, Lake Forest, CA 92609-1120

(949) 583-1040 | (877) 412-1040 | Fax (949) 583-0161

Tom@Camera1productions.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information transmitted in this e-mail message is intended to be confidential and only for the use of the individual named above. If the recipient of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copy of this message and/or attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone at 949-583-1040 and permanently delete the original.

Last edited by a moderator: