1. To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

Sound Artist/Designer looking for visual

Discussion in 'Composers / Royalty Free Music' started by Sam Jenner, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Sam Jenner

Sam Jenner New Member

Hey hey I'm a current 4th year music composition student from Melbourne Australia looking for some videos to work with.
    I'm focusing on using sounds that are mostly considered 'horrible' in a hope to manipulate the audiences emotion and physicality.
    For example: Vomit sounds to create disgust, crying babies to cause distress or annoyance, nails and other scraping sounds to create alertness and maybe fear.
    I'm looking for some pretty experimental imagery to go along side all this, if anything you have comes to mind please get in touch here with examples of your work. Looking for things that are ready to go or very close to being finished as my time frame isn't massive.

These audio/video pieces will be presented in November at a live event on campus. The idea is to create a mock psychology study where audience members rate their feelings after each piece.

Here are some of my demos for reference:

Thanks for reading,
    Sam