1. To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

Sound designer/composer needed!!

Discussion in 'Composers / Royalty Free Music' started by Betta09, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Betta09

Betta09 New Member

Hi!
    I‘m looking for a sound designer/composer for my stop-motion animation. I'm low on budget but I’ll let you create freely. If you are interested or having any talented friends, lmk!!

- around 5 mins, b/w hand drawn, fantasy, surreal animation

This was my another animation that made in 2015, just to give you a sense of my new work.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. HEFletcher

HEFletcher New Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. James Redelinghuys

James Redelinghuys New Member

Hello, I'd love to participate in your project. Here are two examples of my work (the second one I think applies to your surrealist aesthetic)

Do get in touch at james.redelinghuys@cantab.net

• Like Like x 2
  4. Nate Sparks

Nate Sparks New Member

Would love to put something together. Produce from dub step and synth, urban and urban contemporary. I am well situated financially, so only ask for film credit if you like/use my work.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Chris Amato

Chris Amato New Member

Hi there! I'm a Boston based sound designer and composer and I'd love to work on this project with you. You can find my portfolio here:

Chrisamatomusic.yolasite.com

If you're interested let me know! You can contact me at:

camatomusic@gmail.com

• Like Like x 1
  6. Betta09

Betta09 New Member

Hi Thanks for the reply! I'm afraid your music is not what I'm looking for, but they are really good. Maybe we can collaborate sometime in the future. Thanks again!

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Betta09

Betta09 New Member

Hi Nate, thanks for the reply! I'm afraid your music is not what I'm looking for, but they are very good and I can feel your passion in them. Maybe we can collaborate sometime in the future. Thanks again!

8. Betta09

Betta09 New Member

Hi James, I've received many demos these days and still listening to them, but I will get back to you on this Friday. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Betta09

Betta09 New Member

Hi Chris, I've received many demos these days and still listening to them, but I will get back to you on this Friday. Thanks!

10. Betta09

Betta09 New Member

Hi James, thanks for your patience! I'm sorry to tell you that I've found my musician. But your work is really good, hope we can collaborate in the future. Thanks so much!

11. Betta09

Betta09 New Member

Hi Chris, thanks for your patience! I'm sorry to tell you that I've found my musician. But your work is really good, hope we can collaborate in the future. Thanks so much!

12. Bruno Duprat

Bruno Duprat New Member

Greetings!

My name is Bruno Duprat and I'm a composer for many years.
    Please check my website at:

WWW.BRUNODUPRAT.COM

I'm currently available looking for more projects to be part of.
    Please contact me at:
    bd@brunoduprat.com

Cheers!

Bruno Duprat
    Composer

• Like Like x 1
  13. Betta09

Betta09 New Member

Hi Bruno, unfortunately I've already found my composer. Thanks for the reply!

• Useful Useful x 1