1. To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

Sound Designer / Re-mixer looking to collaborate

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Dave Williams, May 29, 2017.

1. Dave Williams

Dave Williams New Member

Hi, my name is Dave. I'm a pro sound engineer, have been working in music for 10 years and looking to collaborate on some short films.

I've toured the world with music playing in 32 countries and venues like Madison Square Garden and Dolby Theatre. I'm Australian and live in Philadelphia. Post-production audio is something I've always found fascinating and really want to dive into this and collaborate on some projects.

I can bring to your project 10 years of Pro Tools editing and mixing experience, an objective and refined ear in making audio sound amazing and compelling to listeners, and a professional attitude from working in the music entertainment industry at a high level. My studio comprises Pro Tools 12, Waves Mercury Bundle, Izotope Post Production Suite, tons of Universal Audio plugins and more.

Let's make some films!

cp_pittsburgh_billyjoel.jpg cp_rockinrio.jpg