1. To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

SS41 needs you to make our music video (any style)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by SS41, Apr 11, 2015.

Tags:
  1. SS41

SS41 New Member

hello, my bands are SS41 & MODERN TRANSPARENT

i need a cool video for two songs...any style. we are not interested in being in the video so we are relying on your imagination!

here are the two songs we need your help with:

please feel free to submit anything. video/cartoon/clay really open to all ideas...respond if interested

2. SS41

SS41 New Member

Come on people! This would be good free advertising of your skills...doesn't have to be created specifically for this...can be interesting footage you've shot in the past, new, anything!
    new ss41 song up @ reverbnation.com/ss41

3. Mr. Frost

Mr. Frost Member

Hmmmm.... I just saw your post here. Yesterday I posted a request for film for a music video and even offered $50 for it which is what the contests on studentfilms.com pay anyway. Did you even hear back from one person? Have you had any luck finding music video material elsewhere?

4. SS41

SS41 New Member

Never heard a word from it!

5. Hi, Maybe I could help, if you could increase your budget a little more..I am a professional and you can checkout some of my works on the following link https://www.youtube.com/user/amitchauhan639 anyways, thanks & tc