• Before you can add your own film to the site you will need to be a contributing member of our filmmaking community.

Join the site and read more about How to Submit Film.

The real DP

Booth

I would just like it to be known that I was the DP for Tangible Dream, not Jaime Thatcher. Not that anyone really cares that much, but I'd prefer to get the credit for the things I do instead of giving it to someone else. I Guess Zander just screwed up with what he wrote on the sheet cuz my name is in the real film credits. Anyway, I'll try not to post too many pointless topics in the future.

-Geoff

I would just like it to be known that I was the DP for Tangible Dream, not Jaime Thatcher. Not that anyone really cares that much, but I'd prefer to get the credit for the things I do instead of giving it to someone else. I Guess Zander just screwed up with what he wrote on the sheet cuz my name is in the real film credits. Anyway, I'll try not to post too many pointless topics in the future.

-Geoff

Yea, Zander wrote something incorrect, my fault, but like you said, it doesn't really matter, and try not to post such pointless things in the future, your name is credited in the film where it counts, so don't sweat it.
icon_biggrin.gif

Creativity requires no effort..

I dont know that this is necessarily pointless. Sure, it may have been better to contact the other film makers and have them notify Chris here so the change can be made, but I wouldnt be to happy if I had D.P.ed a short and someone else got the credit. Especially if I had worked for free (aka: for the credit) So, I say let it be known. Your work has been noted.
R. Michael

"Luck, is when opportunity, meets preperation." "There are 3 sides to every story. Yours, mine, and the truth, and none of us are lying" -Robert Evans

Best Reviewed Films

• Twin
    • Amirreza Taherverdi
    • Updated:
  • Ghost Car
    Tom buys a car off of the internet only to find that it is possessed by a ghost whom Tom must...
    • Sam Gannuch
    • Updated:
  • Sinclair
    A young, troubled hitman must choose between staying in his dangerous and dead-end career or...
    • Colton Van Til
    • Updated:
  • Trace
    Mix of live action and traditional animation, Trace is a short animated film about a girl who...
    • Hyo Bin Kang
    • Updated:
  • KILLING TIME
    A man waits patiently in a car for a friend to collect a parcel from him.
    • marikhbattlecry
    • Updated:
  • QUEST FOR THE BUDGET (Comedy Sketch)
    Two guys journey to find a budget for their short films!
    • BlueBand Films
    • Updated:
  • Mom
    A son comes home from a funeral, but not everything is as it seems.Made for the...
    • noah kiriu
    • Updated:
  • Out Of Depth
    From behind the wheel of his car, a young man considers an impossible choice.Featuring an...
    • Jacob Crow
    • Updated:
  • A Theif's Remorse
    A pickpocket has a change of heart mid-theft.
    • BenjaminW
    • Updated:
  • Lampu
    Two people talk about the significance of life and how it is lived.
    • marikhbattlecry
    • Updated:
Back