1. To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

User Blogs are now added to the site!

Discussion in 'Studentfilms.com News & Help' started by Chris W, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Chris W

Chris W Studentfilms.com & FilmSchool.org Owner Staff Member

We've just launched the ability to create User Blogs on the site.... so if you are a Composer or Student Filmmaker and would like to create your own Blog and page on Studentfilms.com... well now you can. :)

So you want to have a personal blog on Studentfilms.com... how do you do that?

1. Create a blog using the blue "Create Blog" button. This will create a home page for all of your blog entries. If you are a Composer and want to blog about your music and create a homepage for your music... this is where you'll do it. If you're a filmmaker and want to create a blog that will write about making your films... this is where you do it. You can currently only have one blog per user... but I can change that in the future if you're interested. To upload images use the "Upload" button towards bottom of the page.

2. Create a "Blog Entry" using the "Create Blog Entry" button. This is the button to create your individual blog posts and entries. To upload images use the "Upload" button towards bottom of the page.

Currently we have the following categories for blog entries:

• Film Scoring
    • Filmmaking
    If you think of any other blog categories that you'd like me to add please let me know in the comments below.

I hope you like the new feature! If you have any questions about using it don't hesitate to ask.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
  2. John Tuttle

John Tuttle New Member

How long does it take for a moderator to approve my filmmaking blog?

3. Chris W

Chris W Studentfilms.com & FilmSchool.org Owner Staff Member

Approved. :) Sorry about the delay. Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  4. John Tuttle

John Tuttle New Member

Thanks, Chris!

• Like Like x 1