1. To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

VFX Short from Film School

Discussion in 'Action' started by MarkDFilms, Nov 2, 2014.

1. MarkDFilms

MarkDFilms Member

Hey guys! I wanted feedback on my newest short made for one of my film classes. The class is required that we film in black and white and make a silent film, which I did, but for my online upload I decided to make a sound mix for it to heighten the stylized elements in the piece.

If you like what you see, please consider subscribing, we have a lot of content lined up for release in the near future and are in the middle of building our audience.

I invite feedback and comments of all shapes and sizes, and above all, I hope you all enjoy it!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Chris W

Chris W Studentfilms.com & FilmSchool.org Owner Staff Member

We've added a new Short Films section to the site where you can submit films and people can, rate and review them.

It's a new feature that integrates films into the site much better than the current way of just posting them to the forums.

In a way I'm finally bringing the site back to it's roots! :)

Please add this film and any others you have to this section when you can.

3. Alice Simmons

Alice Simmons New Member

We have also made such short films and we had learned all this during the Film making in New York and now we are working on a full fledged animated movie and hope that it shapes up well.

4. This was pretty good, I didn't expect them to use their hands lol.